Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

In 2021, it's the Proudboys vs the police.

Proud Boys are 100% racist because of their feeling of being superior.

Proud Boys are also 100% confused about everything because their actions are self-evident.

Proud Boys are turning on the police, why wouldn't they turn on POC members who said or did something that they thought went against them. Those people are either paid or want to fit in somewhere.

It all boils down to all of them being losers circle-jerking each other and dismissing them once they realize one person has shit on their hands.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best explanation ITT.

Big ones

Ghostz not in the wrong here. Proud Boys always there to shut down POC and others protesting against the Poleece and other forms of oppression. Literally flashing White Power signals and burning black

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

You responded with the idiotic straw-man on the second post.

Lol you're still so bad at this.

There are several posts on SW saying it’s likely or IS a white supremacy group. Would you like me to bump those now or would you prefer to continue doubling down? 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

There are several posts on SW saying it’s likely or IS a white supremacy group. Would you like me to bump those now or would you prefer to continue doubling down? 

You're responses in this thread were as if someone literally called them a white supremacist group before your post.  I see you are likely trying to derail the thread because you like these weirdos or something.

So I'll keep it on topic every time you post with a funny video of these incels getting fucked this week,

Tattooed far-right Proud Boys pepper-sprayed by Police - YouTube

Ghostz argued against a stance that no one in this thread held and is now saying others are responsible for him doing that and they also should have explicitly explained to him why this isn't a white supremacy group which again is something no one ITT claimed. 

What a fucking idiot 😂🤣

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ghostz argued against a stance that no one in this thread held and is now saying others are responsible for him doing that and they also should have explicitly explained to him why this isn't a white supremacy group which again is something no one ITT claimed. 

What a fucking idiot 😂🤣

I didn’t argue. I asked a question, and liquid and subcumstain refused to answer until forced. 

a simple “this isn’t a white supremacy group” would have stopped all of this, but look at y’all still on it because you had to admit it.  LOL. We can move on now, it’s not a white supremacy group as you all confirmed. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
6 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You're responses in this thread were as if someone literally called them a white supremacist group before your post.  I see you are likely trying to derail the thread because you like these weirdos or something.

So I'll keep it on topic every time you post with a funny video of these incels getting fucked this week,

Tattooed far-right Proud Boys pepper-sprayed by Police - YouTube

There’s nothing to derail. Carry on, talking about the (not white supremacy group) Proud Boys 

Ghostz not in the wrong here. Proud Boys always there to shut down POC and others protesting against the Poleece and other forms of oppression. Literally flashing White Power signals and burning black churches.

Ghostz askin' what the deal is since Latino and Blacks are in the mix, and nobody gave a clean straight answer.

Edited by ~Porscha
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

He (and you) simply should have responded originally with this, and we wouldn’t be having this conversation now. 

But again, I had to force it out of you as it doesn’t fit the agenda. 

You've been doing this stupid shit for literally half your life now, and everyone sees through it. Yet some how you wake up each day thinking you're slick for some reason. The person who actually kept bringing members' races and white supremacy ITT was....you. Because of course it would be you. 

Secondly, and this isn't even about the Prouboys at this point. Would you believe me if I told you there were gay Republicans who constantly work against gay people? Shocking right!  Just because you were developmentally stunted at a young age doesn't mean other people owe you explanations at your request. You're in your 30s and post exactly like you did when you were 15. How have you not grown slightly more mature or wiser for the better part of 2 decades? 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

You've been doing this stupid shit for literally half your life now, and everyone sees through it. Yet some how you wake up each day thinking you're slick for some reason. The person who actually kept bringing members' races and white supremacy ITT was....you. Because of course it would be you. 

Secondly, and this isn't even about the Prouboys at this point. Would you believe me if I told you there were gay Republicans who constantly work against gay people? Shocking right!  Just because you were developmentally stunted at a young age doesn't mean other people owe you explanations at your request. You're in your 30s and post exactly like you did when you were 15. How have you not grown slightly more mature or wiser for the better part of 2 decades? 

So are you doubling down and now saying it is a white supremacy group???? Your peers have already confirmed it’s not, but it appears you have a different opinion. 

3 minutes ago, ~Porscha said:

Ghostz not in the wrong here. Proud Boys always there to shut down POC and others protesting against the Poleece and other forms of oppression. Literally flashing White Power signals and burning black churches.

Ghostz askin' what the deal is since Latino and Blacks are in the mix, and nobody gave a clean straight answer.

Exactly. They tried to avoid it for some reason. 

18 minutes ago, ~Porscha said:

Proud Boys are 100% racist because of their feeling of being superior.

Proud Boys are also 100% confused about everything because their actions are self-evident.

Proud Boys are turning on the police, why wouldn't they turn on POC members who said or did something that they thought went against them. Those people are either paid or want to fit in somewhere.

It all boils down to all of them being losers circle-jerking each other and dismissing them once they realize one person has shit on their hands.

Thanks for a legit response 💪🏼

2 minutes ago, ~Porscha said:

What is he 4 years old and can't figure out that some of it's members are racist as fuck and some aren't?  lol.

Back on topic:

Proud Boys DC Trump Rally: Washington Cops Clash, Blue Lives Matter? - YouTube

3 minutes ago, ~Porscha said:

1. Ghostz doesn't care. He's racist himself.

2. He isn't owed any explanation nor is he actually trying to learn anything. he's trying his sensationalist bullshit that he and Cooke like to do to stealth defend shit by looking like "They dont get it".  Like when climate change deniers say stupid shit like "If there's global warming why did it snow last night?"

If you dont want to get or acknowledge something is or can be true, make it sound absurd using an absurd strawman point. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

2. He isn't owed any explanation nor is he actually trying to learn anything. he's trying his sensationalist bullshit that he and Cooke like to do to stealth defend shit by looking like "They dont get it".  Like when climate change deniers say stupid shit like "If there's global warming why did it snow last night?"

If you dont want to get or acknowledge something is or can be true, make it sound absurd using an absurd strawman point. 

So you’re back to saying they’re a white supremacy group? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

1. It's doesn't matter if he's racist. Maybe he's looking to join and wanted to be sure? A simple question can get a simple answer if you choose to participate in your #2 point.

2. He isn't owed or trying to learn anything, but you still engage on your behalf knowing what you say you know? If he's guilty, you are as well dragging it out. On the 2nd page when he got his and said "thanks for playing", it's also because you chose to toy with him back even if he was trolling. You wouldn't know because it could have been answered on the first page :ben:

14 minutes ago, ~Porscha said:

1. It's doesn't matter if he's racist. Maybe he's looking to join and wanted to be sure? A simple question can get a simple answer if you choose to participate in your #2 point.

2. He isn't owed or trying to learn anything, but you still engage on your behalf knowing what you say you know? If he's guilty, you are as well dragging it out. On the 2nd page when he got his and said "thanks for playing", it's also because you chose to toy with him back even if he was trolling. You wouldn't know because it could have been answered on the first page :ben:

I took my opportunities to point out his stupidity. I'm satisfied with that.