Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

In 2021, it's the Proudboys vs the police.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best explanation ITT.

Big ones

Ghostz not in the wrong here. Proud Boys always there to shut down POC and others protesting against the Poleece and other forms of oppression. Literally flashing White Power signals and burning black

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you are not pretending to be dumb? 

You literally can’t answer the question because I’m assuming you’re the dumb one. 

is it a white supremacy group led by non whites or not?

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

You literally can’t answer the question because I’m assuming you’re the dumb one. 

is it a white supremacy group led by non whites or not?

You're a grown fucking man, and this isn't a lecture hall. I'm not here to teach millennial racist how to actually think for themselves. 

Like from a theoritcal stand point this isn't even about the proud boys right now. It's like explaining how to hot air balloon is in the sky to someone who doesn't know what fire is or what it does. 

On 2021-01-05 at 9:10 AM, ghostz life matters said:

I guess I’m a little confused. The proud boys leader is Latino, they have black members, but it’s a white supremacy group?

On 2021-01-02 at 4:35 PM, ghostz life matters said:

The proud boys are black? 

Straw Man Fallacy

A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another person’s argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making.

The question is if it's intentional or if you're a retard.

Edited by Substatic
13 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Straw Man Fallacy

A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another person’s argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making.

The question is if it's intentional or if you're a retard.

The LEADER isn’t white. The person in charge of a white supremacy group, is not white.

”straw man” 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're a grown fucking man, and this isn't a lecture hall. I'm not here to teach millennial racist how to actually think for themselves. 

Like from a theoritcal stand point this isn't even about the proud boys right now. It's like explaining how to hot air balloon is in the sky to someone who doesn't know what fire is or what it does. 

No, you’re claiming a white supremacy group is led by a non white. That’s all. 

you’re claiming the said hot air balloon is raised by water or ice, because it ain’t hot. 

12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Anyway back on topic and away from the guy defending Proudboys (why do I even have to type that...sigh Ghostz).

Pro-Trump protesters, DC police clash near White House | TheHill

Lmfao at this idiot. Because the leader of the proud boys isn’t white, I’m defending them? Lmfao no wonder your life is how it is rn. :D 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

The LEADER isn’t white. The person in charge of a white supremacy group, is not white.

”straw man” 

Who said that the leader was white in this thread. 

Are you pretending to be dumb as a form of bait/trolling?

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Glad we cleared that up. 

Glad you admit to making stuff up about what other people said to form a false argument. There are members that are racist. But that doesn't mean the group is a white superacist group. You should probably do research first before coming off as clueless with two straw-men.  

Anyway, I'm glad they got rekt by the cops. They're a pretty repugnant bunch. 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

There are members that are racist. But that doesn't mean the group is a white superacist group. You should probably do research first before coming off as clueless with straw-men and going off-topic.

Anyway, I'm glad they got rekt by the cops. They're a pretty repugnant group. 

This could have simply been addressed by saying it’s not a white supremacy group, but you and liquid wanted no parts in admitting it until I forced you to say it. 

Thanks for playing. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

This could have simply been addressed by saying it’s not a white supremacy group, but you and liquid wanted no parts in admitting it until I forced you to say it. 

Thanks for playing. 

He shouldn't have to start a thread with "DISCLIAMER: THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS!" to keep you from crying.

His thread was about the PB Incels clashing with the cops. A specific event, and details on that event.

You've gotten somehow even worse at debating than in old GS. Now sure how this was even possible.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

He shouldn't have to start a thread with "DISCLIAMER: THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS!".

His thread was about the PB Incels clashing with the cops. A specific event, and details on that event.

You've gotten somehow even worse at debating than in old GS. Now sure how this was even possible.

He (and you) simply should have responded originally with this, and we wouldn’t be having this conversation now. 

But again, I had to force it out of you as it doesn’t fit the agenda. 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

He (and you) simply should have responded originally with this, 

You responded with the idiotic straw-man on the second post.

Lol you're still so bad at this.

Edited by Substatic