Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

In 2021, it's the Proudboys vs the police.

28 minutes ago, Substatic said:

What is he 4 years old and can't figure out that some of it's members are racist as fuck and some aren't?  lol.

Back on topic:

Proud Boys DC Trump Rally: Washington Cops Clash, Blue Lives Matter? - YouTube

It's no coincidence that 3 racist dudes all chimed in close proximity to with the same goal. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best explanation ITT.

Big ones

Ghostz not in the wrong here. Proud Boys always there to shut down POC and others protesting against the Poleece and other forms of oppression. Literally flashing White Power signals and burning black

23 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Racist ass shit like this makes me laugh, the concept that an ideology must be conformed to by race.

Never change libshits :hest:

Ghostz isn't a liberal you goon.  He was trying to play dumb or is just plain old dumb.

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

all in all, glad we got it clarified. Liquid thinks they’re a white supremacy group, despite the rest of the forum telling him it is not. 

case closed, carry on w the thread. 

Lol this fgt doing his best to defend Proudboys. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No one is defending these idiots, simply saying it’s not a white supremacy group like you claim. 

"I'm not defending them, I'm just saying they are not what I claim you said they are based on my own ignorance and racism."

Dude, you are the DaVinci of stupidity. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

"I'm not defending them, I'm just saying they are not what I claim you said they are based on my own ignorance and racism."

Dude, you are the DaVinci of stupidity. 

Then you should have no problem saying “the proud boys are not a white supremacy group”

but you won’t, because you think they are, and you want to continue to drag this out. 

it’s all predictable, really 

On 2021-01-06 at 11:04 AM, ~Porscha said:

1. It's doesn't matter if he's racist. Maybe he's looking to join and wanted to be sure? A simple question can get a simple answer if you choose to participate in your #2 point.

2. He isn't owed or trying to learn anything, but you still engage on your behalf knowing what you say you know? If he's guilty, you are as well dragging it out. On the 2nd page when he got his and said "thanks for playing", it's also because you chose to toy with him back even if he was trolling. You wouldn't know because it could have been answered on the first page :ben:

in light of the insurrection I'll take a minute and explain, even though everyone but guys like DC, Cooke, and shit for brains Ghostz knows this. So I feel like I'm explaining short division to college freshmen or something. Like I said, this isnt even about Proudboys at this point.

1. Racism and White Supremacy are identical but not the same. White supremacy isn't simply white people hating black ppl or others necessarily but can also be a deep seated class issue. A person like Donald Trump can be fine having black ppl in their vicinity as coworkers, subordinates, friends, or even neighbors (well not Trump bc...yeah) Yet still feel that they're beneath them in social class. So like a cop could not be racist but also treat Black ppl way worse than he would a white person in the same situation. 

I think Tomi Laren is a good example of this as she has literally defended white supremacy while railing against Beyonce. She and her followers didn't realize it because she used dog whistles that some how are always something "liberals" make up in their mind, but seem to always work like gangbusters. 

A POC can be a part of a white supremacy movement, either wittingly or unwittingly. A black cop can be just as unfair to POC as a white one for a variety of reasons. Philando Castille was killed by an Asian  cop.  Ghostz' hero, George Zimmerman is a person of color, and had black friends. He also had a history of harassing and falsely suspecting/reporting young black kids of criminal activity based on nothing but his suspicions at a glance.  It's 2021, not 1865. Shit, you can still go back and look at the history of soft power tactics used in colonialism/imperialism.

I'll cut this off here, so again I dont remember bringing up any white supremacy shit. That's his obsession for some reason. So for that "own" you're talking about, the Proud Boys charter is pointless in this. Ghostz is a fucking idiot, and anyone else who says to themselves "A group can't promote white supremacy because it has a Cuban chairman. Even if he is pro-Confederacy and literally this week was arrested for stealing and destroying a Black Lives Matter banner from a historic black church in DC during a pro-Trump rally." He was owned the moment he thought that stupid shit up, let alone typed and submitted reply.