DF: Ghost of Tsushima: PS5 vs PS4 Pro - The 60fps Difference!

I'm actually shocked at how much I'm enjoying this game tbh. Sony somehow got both Sucker Punch and Guerrilla to make great games.

The world is just beautiful, might be the most visually pleasing game I've ever played. Combat is fun enough so far too...not gonna do too many of the sidequests I don't think, I hit the ones I come across naturally, but I've heard it's a fairly length main story so don't wanna get burnt out.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

I'm actually shocked at how much I'm enjoying this game tbh. Sony somehow got both Sucker Punch and Guerrilla to make great games.

The world is just beautiful, might be the most visually pleasing game I've ever played. Combat is fun enough so far too...not gonna do too many of the sidequests I don't think, I hit the ones I come across naturally, but I've heard it's a fairly length main story so don't wanna get burnt out.

Suckerpunch always made great games

1 hour ago, Casual said:

while it was artistically pleasing, i didn't think it looked that great on a technical level. also, the animations are stiff. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

while it was artistically pleasing, i didn't think it looked that great on a technical level. also, the animations are stiff. 

yeah that's fair, I tend to not notice those as much.

• Upvote 1

Ghost of Tsushima is like one of those games that have the good fortune of coming out at a good time.

Its world and the characters do just enough, juuuuuuust enough to win you over. The missions are just interesting and varied enough.

The combat system is just good enough for you to use almost all of the tools that they give you, and satisfying enough.

The story ends up being just interesting enough, it has enough twists and turns and it feels like a full story was told.

No one of these aspects ever blow you away. But every aspect is just enough to keep you into the game.

With that said, I hope they don't make a sequel. Or if they do, they'd have to revamp and improve alot of stuff, significantly.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

eh, never was a fan of the infamous games honestly.

They played very well just fell short of AAA quality in story and missions, but still solid games. I'd argue they are still the best super hero games from a powers perspective

Sly was also very good

Edited by Voidler