Monster Hunter Rise Showcase - Jan 7th 9am PST - Demo is live.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i can see reviewers complaining that it feels like a step back from world, but i prefer this as primarily someone who only really enjoyed MH on handhelds.   Persona Strikers and Bravely defa

• Goukosan changed the title to Monster Hunter Rise Showcase - Jan 7th 9am PST - Demo is live.
  • Goukosan changed the title to Monster Hunter Rise Showcase - Jan 7th 9am PST - Demo live 6pm eastern.
  • Goukosan changed the title to Monster Hunter Rise Showcase - Jan 7th 9am PST - Demo is live.

i can see reviewers complaining that it feels like a step back from world, but i prefer this as primarily someone who only really enjoyed MH on handhelds.

Persona Strikers and Bravely default II feb 26, then MH:Rise a month later.

It feels so good to have a platform that just gets assaulted by Japanese \/weeb games every day. :bow: SWITCH

• Upvote 1

This seems to just be a better version of world honestly. I like that they got rid of the scout flies, waste of time. Gets rid of some of the padding and you get right to the monsters. The additional of the wire bugs is awesome too, so much more mobility and extra attacks for every weapon set. I’ve been digging the hunting horn, might have to main that.