Cyberpunk 2077

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This dude sounds like he needs to go rake some sand or something to calm down.

Polish trash

18 hours ago, ~Porscha said:

I haven't played it, tbh. I'm kinda waiting until it's... a little more fixed. Will play on PC, naturally. :ready:

You will want to play it when it's $16.  It's not worth it now, and it's certainly no where near as great as Witcher 3 Wildhunt with 2 DLC Expansions that I paid $16 when I bought at the end of 2019.

porscha was bullied so much on sw few years ago it was sad then left. I remember only posting this shitty :smokie: smiley and ganging up with fag_hand

some thought it's his flatchested gf. but who knows? 

anyways, welcome back Porschka :smokie:

20 hours ago, kazpunk said:

porscha was bullied so much on sw few years ago it was sad then left. I remember only posting this shitty :smokie: smiley and ganging up with fag_hand

some thought it's his flatchested gf. but who knows? 

anyways, welcome back Porschka :smokie:

You still feel this game is the best game of all time?  :reg:

On 2021-01-08 at 3:21 PM, The Mother Fucker said:

You still feel this game is the best game of all time?  :reg:

huh? Yea, why not if that makes you upset. :reg:

On 2020-12-12 at 7:12 AM, kazpunk said:

bruh what do ya want to hear? :kaz:

i play in english and there is this "announcer" type japo voice (some lady) at some areas, like at train station 

and i walked around in the city at night, rainy streets. and then there is this japo girl talking.

you can play in japo language too, and its really good apparently

SATISFIED? you asian cunt licker :kaz: 

the game owns dude. murdered some asian gang with my cyberkatana and was thinking one of the black dudes was you :aitch: :aitch: :-*

what are you talking about

what are yu talking about

No. you fucking can't lol. projekt dipshit thinks we only appreciate anglo-saxian voice options. why the fuck would i buy the game in english and need polish? fuck polish but literally. :|

matter o fact,, Imma just get you banned. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

what are yu talking about

No. you fucking can't lol. projekt dipshit thinks we only appreciate anglo-saxian voice options. why the fuck would i buy the game in english and need polish? fuck polish but literally. :|

matter o fact,, Imma just get you banned. 

you are posting a quote from me from a private conversation you started, that's not very nice without my consent. :kaz:   and yes you can play in japanese.

Idk why you are upset, at first I thought you are jk but now I can't tell anymore. Idk why I would be banned. :kaz:  I could probably get you banned, but I don't even want you banned. lmfao. 

revert back and leave me alone with your childish nonsense, you have sum mad issues sometimes, koko :-*

6 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

you are posting a quote from me from a private conversation you started, that's not very nice without my consent. :kaz:   and yes you can play in japanese.

Idk why you are upset, at first I thought you are jk but now I can't tell anymore. Idk why I would be banned. :kaz:  I could probably get you banned, but I don't even want you banned. lmfao. 

revert back and leave me alone with your childish nonsense, you have sum mad issues sometimes, koko :-*

wow you are like 9 years old. you can play the PC versioin in Japanese. that's it. you dumb lazy twat. allthe console versions are region locked. can't change the interface.

:"oh but you can play it in japanese dho it's great apparently. so customiable game. just by it koko you're asking too many questions."

NIGGah. you will be the dumb cheeto infested face of why I won't trust dumb   niglets anymore on my purchases. You're fucking BANAL and had the audacity to tell me to stop being so anal. I should have been.. I wouldn't have wasted so much energy trying to lock down an English version. Kaki faggy kazi, FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKED UP. YOU'RE AN IDIOT, with a shit command of English. I would hate to hear your german.  fgt probably woulda surrendered the war trying to pronounce good morning. fuck you. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1