Cyberpunk 2077

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

wow you are like 9 years old. you can play the PC versioin in Japanese. that's it. you dumb lazy twat. allthe console versions are region locked. can't change the interface.

:"oh but you can play it in japanese dho it's great apparently. so customiable game. just by it koko you're asking too many questions."

NIGGah. you will be the dumb cheeto infested face of why I won't trust dumb   niglets anymore on my purchases. You're fucking BANAL and had the audacity to tell me to stop being so anal. I should have been.. I wouldn't have wasted so much energy trying to lock down an English version. Kaki faggy kazi, FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKED UP. YOU'RE AN IDIOT, with a shit command of English. I would hate to hear your german.  fgt probably woulda surrendered the war trying to pronounce good morning. fuck you. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. I told you I play on english on PC and if you want to play japanese with english text you can do so.

Obviously the console version language options are region locked.

And I also told you can just google for one second to see for yourself :kaz:  Please, koko I don't have time for your childish non-sense. love you but you are crazy. :-*

Also here, just for you I post it again, so you don't have to search yourself:

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/playstation/sp-technical/issue/1574/cyberpunk-2077-language-support-1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This dude sounds like he needs to go rake some sand or something to calm down.

Polish trash

play stupid longer fackass. you said NOTHING bout consoles nor imports. your un specefic dumb ass fuck you.   why the fuck would I ask you specific questions about language and interface, if that's not exactly what I"m trying to find out/? your stupid basement dwelling ass been lurking here for decades, and haven't figure out, me, want to play the game in jpn lanauge and text? so I"m not puttin 300+ hours into trash?  Dude you're retarded as fuck mate.  You will be the dumbass I remember for 2021 when I gotta make a purchase and I should "just trust people.s word."    

and now you're backpedalling like a confused rat. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

wow you are like 9 years old. you can play the PC versioin in Japanese. that's it. you dumb lazy twat. allthe console versions are region locked. can't change the interface.

:"oh but you can play it in japanese dho it's great apparently. so customiable game. just by it koko you're asking too many questions."

NIGGah. you will be the dumb cheeto infested face of why I won't trust dumb   niglets anymore on my purchases. You're fucking BANAL and had the audacity to tell me to stop being so anal. I should have been.. I wouldn't have wasted so much energy trying to lock down an English version. Kaki faggy kazi, FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKED UP. YOU'RE AN IDIOT, with a shit command of English. I would hate to hear your german.  fgt probably woulda surrendered the war trying to pronounce good morning. fuck you. 

Just play the fucking game in English and STFU, nigga. You're not even fucking Japanese. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Just play the fucking game in English and STFU, nigga. You're not even fucking Japanese. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

hay upset bitter dirt trash nigga. eat my long sclhong dick. I don't now what yu think shit has to do with being an ethnicity, but you got dumbass fgt on your mouth. might wanna wipe that off.  I love how you signed on just to be the same ol piece of self-hatred shit you always are. := * fgt. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

hay upset bitter dirt trash nigga. eat my long sclhong dick. I don't now what yu think shit has to do with being an ethnicity, but you got dumbass fgt on your mouth. might wanna wipe that off.  I love how you signed on just to be the same ol piece of self-hatred shit you always are. := * fgt. 

lol Nobody wants anything to do with your thin penis. "buh buh the game comes in a language I speak." lol such a fgt.

Edited by Mr. Impossible

you want penis shot of my thick penis too? damn you're salivating. No, I do more than speak it, black faggo. I get paid to speak it. :D

you live in a rat box with a fake gf who sees you twice a month for proof she's not gay.  that is precisely why you're a piece of shit on here. 

perhaps if you followed your miserable fuckig heart towards a  hobby, you'd give us peace...oh wow. what  day. you may find some too burtn bitch. 

when chimp turns 99, his mind will be blown by the fact people can learn other languages, for shits and giggles, and they get rewarded for it too

It's a language Iwanna be bi-lingual in nerdfuck. If you've ever learned anything in your life, you'd understand what kind of effort that takes. But alas, you make minute maid stickers and work a job and life you physically hate. :D spews over here.   fuck uuuuuuu , you little bitch!! come say that shti with me with fists and no weapons and you'd that ass beat so fast. 

12 hours ago, kokujin said:

you want penis shot of my thick penis too? damn you're salivating. No, I do more than speak it, black faggo. I get paid to speak it. :D

you live in a rat box with a fake gf who sees you twice a month for proof she's not gay.  that is precisely why you're a piece of shit on here. 

perhaps if you followed your miserable fuckig heart towards a  hobby, you'd give us peace...oh wow. what  day. you may find some too burtn bitch. 

when chimp turns 99, his mind will be blown by the fact people can learn other languages, for shits and giggles, and they get rewarded for it too

It's a language Iwanna be bi-lingual in nerdfuck. If you've ever learned anything in your life, you'd understand what kind of effort that takes. But alas, you make minute maid stickers and work a job and life you physically hate. :D spews over here.   fuck uuuuuuu , you little bitch!! come say that shti with me with fists and no weapons and you'd that ass beat so fast. 

Lol I love what I do fgt. 

then you should do it more, and jack off with your remaining free time, cuz you're a miserable cunt here. You don't love shit. it's obvious to me. you're either the dahli lamma v 2 //the only human to figure out how to be happy, or the most miserable coping fgt on earth.  And,... you're #2. Cuz you're fucking retarded and need everything pointed out. 

lmfao "i love what I do fg"  "i'm so hurt and angry all the time ;("

can't tell. You're on here 24/7 raging and peeing blood. you hate your life and your self. that's why you can't show a kind bone and need to take that sense of air on others. no one truly likes you, because you are actually a terrible human being with no redeeming qualities. just a facaad of lines and bait and the perfect responses behind a computer. g'night lilttle bitch. I will always know, how much of a BITCH you are, and the fact you've never had the nuts to show yourself here.  :D  keep up the bragalozios fagwtat appearance. you do it for a reason. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol, I've been in a downtown hotel shooting naked women in my room all today while you typing cry bible Otaku. 

dude you're the gay photographher, and you haven't talked to any of them. if you're in a downtown hotel room shooting naked women, you sure ain't being happy about it, to come back here and bleed your unhappy gay heart out.

And no. You spent all day here. :D carefully not responding for an hour or two when it appears you're too thirsty.  lol naked women came to yur hotel room and you're  on system wars talkig about my long thin or thick dick. Yah you're delusional dude. 

I thought you were in a relationship with a fake lesbian who loves you. :D  talking abut shooting naked ppl in scenarios they're paid to even come near you.

lfmao. 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

jeh I'm sure you enjoy being a pizza face status quo. I don't.

chimp, your ****** ash is setting black people back 200 years, you can thank me for changing the world's perceptions with my smart brilliant ass,

taking it all the way to Japan.  You BOTH too fucking rimbpuldumbs to think "I want to be an ethnicity." That doesn't even matter. No language belongs to a nation. I'm doing something very passionaite with my time here on earth.  Y'all both just wanan stank shit up. Chimp fix your life, you are widly unhappy and bitter. More than anyone i've seen here.. even lostfools is happier than you've ever been. 

Edited by kokujin

chimp was working Saturday, lmfao in a hotel, "in my own room" (breh you wrote that wrong.) with naked women, while in a happy relationship (so where the fuck is she??), who apparently even in this scenario, he wants to imply he gets to touch and develop a relationship with models who wish he was gay and not a creep (rather than ya know, get paid to leave them the fuck alone).

And , despite all this responsibility and joy, he spent ALL morning till night arguing with me.

:D

:fella: :youmad: 

bro you aint' living this down you dirty fucking chimp. I told you hated your life. 

18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

chimp was working Saturday, lmfao in a hotel, "in my own room" (breh you wrote that wrong.) with naked women, while in a happy relationship (so where the fuck is she??), who apparently even in this scenario, he wants to imply he gets to touch and develop a relationship with models who wish he was gay and not a creep (rather than ya know, get paid to leave them the fuck alone).

And , despite all this responsibility and joy, he spent ALL morning till night arguing with me.

:D

:fella: :youmad: 

bro you aint' living this down you dirty fucking chimp. I told you hated your life. 

"I'm not angry" lol 

literally bully everyone here chimp. I really don't know why society or this forum is scared of you. I would knocked your ass out day 1, stole your shit, wrote your dad a love letter saying "he needs you."   Also you still in that hotel on a saturday working away from your peggy?

eat my ass. you're clearly a fucking exagerrant mctwat lonely soul, who needs to impress us, or a human being who, even with titties in his face, can't stop coming here. you're unhappy, bro. We all are, we cope in different ways. I tell the truth and spazz out a lot, but I at least have balance and want love. You? Are so incredibly destroyed on the inside you're scared to say "hi" without a front.  fgt. obvious to me. Hopefully obvious to you, and I hope it hurts. 😉Because you deserve all that pain, until you stop taking it out on anyone else. 

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

literally bully everyone here chimp. I really don't know why society or this forum is scared of you. I would knocked your ass out day 1, stole your shit, wrote your dad a love letter saying "he needs you."   Also you still in that hotel on a saturday working away from your peggy?

eat my ass. you're clearly a fucking exagerrant mctwat lonely soul, who needs to impress us, or a human being who, even with titties in his face, can't stop coming here. you're unhappy, bro. We all are, we cope in different ways. I tell the truth and spazz out a lot, but I at least have balance and want love. You? Are so incredibly destroyed on the inside you're scared to say "hi" without a front.  fgt. obvious to me. Hopefully obvious to you, and I hope it hurts. 😉Because you deserve all that pain, until you stop taking it out on anyone else. 

Yes, have one more session then check out.