Cyberpunk 2077

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This dude sounds like he needs to go rake some sand or something to calm down.

Polish trash

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What's wrong with people who are not straight? 

when they parade around as you do, masking your shit whatever you're going through, it's hilarious.

truly never met someone so miserable. I don't think your photo shoots are doing much for you,

but I'm guessing you got gay bills to catch up working on the weekend.  goodnight faggo. I know you're missing some blanket of safety, to be this much of a lonely prick online. 

15 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

But it doesn't make me upset, so it's okay for you to be honest. 

I honestly can't answer your original question, because I haven't finished the game yet but so far I have very little complaints and I surprisingly like almost everything about this game, even the combat which is one of the big negatives for a lot of people. But I like simple FPS gameplay so I'm good.

I doubt it will be my number one game though, I'd say in my opinion it's definitely on par with the witcher games and that's the only comparison that matters to me.

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

lmfao no you don't.  never met a straight photographer btw. your tiny dick must make all the clients feel unwanted. 

lmfao it's true, literally every photographer i know is gay, Chinese, or both. 

they all get to take pictures of hot chicks/modelling shoots though, so I guess it would be creepy for the girl if it were a straight dude.

On 2021-01-10 at 10:44 AM, kazpunk said:

I honestly can't answer your original question, because I haven't finished the game yet but so far I have very little complaints and I surprisingly like almost everything about this game, even the combat which is one of the big negatives for a lot of people. But I like simple FPS gameplay so I'm good.

I doubt it will be my number one game though, I'd say in my opinion it's definitely on par with the witcher games and that's the only comparison that matters to me.

The Witcher 1, sure. I'll give you that.

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

The Witcher 1, sure. I'll give you that.

What ya mean? :ben:  

that godpunk is on par with witcher 1 but not witcher 2 and witcher 3? :ben: 

I can't tell if you are trying to fuck with me because even though i like all witcher 1 is still the best in the series :ben: 

Edited by kazpunk