Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You cannot tell sarcasm if it slapped you in the face.   You lack self awareness to the point that you couldn't tell I was regurgitating the same BS talking points you were pushing in regards to Twitter banning conservatives. 

Glad I got you to call your own behavior dumb by the way. 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe if you were good at sarcasm. 

Why are you even going after me right now?  Do you think I agree with the riots or something? 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you missed your this absolutely golden video:    

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why are you even going after me right now?  Do you think I agree with the riots or something? 

Lol it was clearly sarcastic and you have said different but equally stupid shit before and actually meant it. Which is why you couldn't tell. That and you're not very bright to begin with. 

25 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Not my fault you lack any semblance of self awareness. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it was clearly sarcastic and you have said different but equally stupid shit before and actually meant it. Which is why you couldn't tell. That and you're not very bright to begin with. 

Lmfao I know right.   

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hop on my dick scumfuck

21 minutes ago, Ike said:

Senators from Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, and Mississippi still object. What absolute traitors and fascist assholes. 

They should secede from the country 

Just in case we have forgotten, and I do think we have forgotten because it now feels like a lifetime ago.

THIS PAST WEEKEND, a phone call leaked of Trump trying to threaten Georgia officials into overturning their results for Trump. Basically committing election tampering, which is a crime, both federally and within the state of Georgia.

He now proceeds to do this today, 3 days later.

Who the fuck wants to sit and wait for his next attempt?

Oh, by the way, over this past weekend, the Admiral who oversees the USS Nimitz was going to move that aircraft carrier away from Iranian waters because they were de-escalating their presence in that region.

Donald Trump, himself personally, blocked that and ordered that the USS Nimitz remain near Iran. He did that on Sunday.

At this point, who is telling themselves "NAH, he wouldn't go that far."?????

Who, at this point, is banking on other people in the White House from stopping him from doing the next stupid thing that he has the power to do, as President?

Rudy called the wrong senator and left a voicemail asking for more objections even after what happened today. He claims they need more time to gather evidence to give legislators on election fraud. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

apparently, 3 other people have also died today?

And the only description is that they suffered "medical casualties."

??

Police covering up for their coworkers and friends. :qbad:

The head of a significant United States business group that represents 14,000 companies including Exxon Mobil Corp, Pfizer Inc and Toyota Motor Corp urged senior US officials to consider removing President Donald Trump from office after supporters of the outgoing president stormed the US Capitol.

National Association of Manufacturers President and CEO Jay Timmons said Trump “incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favour of anarchy … Vice President [Mike] Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy.”

Corporations have bought Republicans, so that they vote in their interests.

And now they're realizing that Republican politicians may now trouble ensuring that they will have a dependable voting base because Trump has completely disrupted that base.

So, they're investing in something (their paid politicians) and they fear that their investment may lose suddenly have its value start tanking.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

apparently, 3 other people have also died today?

And the only description is that they suffered "medical casualties."

??

Fat fuck republicans had to walk up a lot of stairs today. Some of them didn't even get assisted up and down by police

Its done, about an hour ago both the House and Senate has certified enough states to cross the 270 electoral vote threshold to make it fully official on all levels.

Joseph Biden is President of the United States

Kamala Harris is Vice-President of the United States.

Not President-elect............President.

And, through Trump's White House Press twitter account, they made a "pledge" for an "orderly transition"

Its over.

The fucking losers............whose are losers............and followed a loser.............lost.