Terminator Salvation

Is the best terminator post 2 by far. 

Rise of the Machines is ass

Genysys is fucking brutal

Dark Fate was absolutely pointless 

Sarah Conner Chronicles wasn't bad, didn't get to finish the story though.  

Yeah definitely not, Dark Fate is 100% the third best movie. It's not perfect but with a bit of retooling it could have been a good sequel. It followed the logic of the first two movies faithfully.

The others are all over the place, and Salvation depicted the worst possible point in a future war.

5 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Is the best terminator post 2 by far. 

Rise of the Machines is ass

Genysys is fucking brutal

Dark Fate was absolutely pointless 

Sarah Conner Chronicles wasn't bad, didn't get to finish the story though.  

This is absolutely pointless.  Just like Twinkshit

I thought the first 20 minutes of Genisys was very interesting.

I haven't seen Dark Fate, and don't feel like seeing it.

I'm going to say that Terminator 3 is ultimately the best because its story is necessary because it gets you to Judgement Day, and it is appropriate that they could never avoid it, it was going to happen no matter what. And the movie ends with John Connor being in the right place to start coordinating the human resistance.

Apparently, James Cameron's idea for a Terminator 3 would've involved them actually going forwards in time into the future. But, I always think that showing the war with the machines would never work.

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

terminator is for white people. I've never enjoyed a term film. Probably haven't seen any to completion. and I'm good with that. let 80s hair white boy be a moniker not much longer.. 

:grimaceright:

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

:grimaceright:

lol it's true. that shit boring. I can handle that one scene from RAMBO, and that's about it. I can fake the rest of my white history.

It's like if I asked you what your opinion was on a Tyler Mathew Perry movie. I'd expect you to say "yah Ihave no clue what's going on//not my schiet."

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

I'm going to say that Terminator 3 is ultimately the best because its story is necessary because it gets you to Judgement Day, and it is appropriate that they could never avoid it, it was going to happen no matter what. And the movie ends with John Connor being in the right place to start coordinating the human resistance.

Apparently, James Cameron's idea for a Terminator 3 would've involved them actually going forwards in time into the future. But, I always think that showing the war with the machines would never work.

I've seen them all. 3 is better than Salvation and Genysis. 

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

This is why you need to see Dark Fate, it makes more sense than this. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao didn't you have to wait for your stimulus check to buy Cyberpunk? Is this really a road you want to go down? Lol 

We can go down it. Whatever money you make and don't, you sign on here madder than Jimbo the bum. So :D

maybe you need to live life  more on my pace, and learn another language, bucko. I don't like wasting money, and I'm returning this flop and keeping 80% of my stimulus check, unless it goes to booze and weed. 

broke ass I spent more on gaming than you did, and I hate spending money. niggah tucked his balls in and got hyped for a game for 11 years. Sign off negroe. You're not a gamer. You are a broke goverment cheese rat crawling in some cepid corner of what slum you live in?

24 minutes ago, kokujin said:

We can go down it. Whatever money you make and don't, you sign on here madder than Jimbo the bum. So :D

maybe you need to live life  more on my pace, and learn another language, bucko. I don't like wasting money, and I'm returning this flop and keeping 80% of my stimulus check, unless it goes to booze and weed. 

broke ass I spent more on gaming than you did, and I hate spending money. niggah tucked his balls in and got hyped for a game for 11 years. Sign off negroe. You're not a gamer. You are a broke goverment cheese rat crawling in some cepid corner of what slum you live in?

Lol keep telling us how happy you are. You sure sound it.