All Things Politics

This is the worst report I’ve seen yet on the insurrection

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still thinking they can just steal an election and use mass censorship on half the population without any repercussions The real heart of America resides within these heroes, these true patriots

Fucking disgusting  

Dumbass switched to lemming just to get skullfucked so he resorts to trolling and being stupid as fuck  I don’t take him seriously anymore 

Posted Images

One of the excuses I've heard is: iT CaNt Be An InSuRrEcTiOn CuZ tHeRe'S nO cOoRdInAtIoN!!!

So, like in those third world countries, people storming the capitol in Ecuador or Sudan, or those rushing the embassy in Benghazi.........are they saying those were the SMART COORDINATED PEOPLE rushing in?:martin:

Still thinking they can just steal an election and use mass censorship on half the population without any repercussions :kaz:

The real heart of America resides within these heroes, these true patriots :bow:

Twinblade @ 1:32? :bena:

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Ben 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Still thinking they can just steal an election and use mass censorship on half the population without any repercussions :kaz:

The real heart of America resides within these heroes, these true patriots :bow:

Twinblade @ 1:32? :bena:

After all this time I'm still not sure if you're stupid as fuck or a great troll

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

One of the excuses I've heard is: iT CaNt Be An InSuRrEcTiOn CuZ tHeRe'S nO cOoRdInAtIoN!!!

So, like in those third world countries, people storming the capitol in Ecuador or Sudan, or those rushing the embassy in Benghazi.........are they saying those were the SMART COORDINATED PEOPLE rushing in?:martin:

The attack from yesterday has more people dead than the Bengazi incident.

The US is a third world country now.

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

He sure knows how to pick the losing team though :omglol:

Dumbass switched to lemming just to get skullfucked so he resorts to trolling and being stupid as fuck :D I don’t take him seriously anymore 

• dead 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Why is this the wOrST REpOrT? 

They barely narrate the video and mainly show footage of the people, what's wrong with you brainwashed zealots? :kaz:

Exactly why it’s the worst. It’s the most visceral footage yet and demonstrates how dangerous these people are. They’re also all doing this over a lie for a man who secretly hates them. 

It was a simple protest until some bad actors came in and the shit hit the fan. Pretty much like every BLM 'protest' for the past year

especially when you set the precedent that not only is this behaviour acceptable, you can even influence the media and the way people think if you make a big enough stink, I don't blame Trump supporters for following the example set all year.

This is of course quickly labeled terrorism as the left loves to call white people terrorists for some reason. :rofl: You aren't reclaiming the arab guy with a turban and a big beard image and putting it on some blonde people. STOP TRYING. :rofl: it's so dumb.

TERRORIST =

597a3306b50ab11d008b4e3c?width=1100&form

Edited by Bodycount N.S
1 minute ago, Bodycount N.S said:

Everybody i disagree with is a terrorist

i am being terrorized by opposing viewpoints, google maps me the nearest safe space location please.

let them know when i get there, I like my hot chocolate with soy milk, and  marshmellows inside

no, the moment they want to use threats, violence, and intimidation..............they're terrorists.

Its that simple.

Its not very obvious that they march while holding guns because they want to intimidate.  They literally know they LOST the election. They were trying to just "walk up" and "have it overturned."

Yeah, we know what that's called. That's called intimidation to get what they want.

You already know this, and are trying to protect them by painting them as clueless doofuses.