Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

This is the worst report I’ve seen yet on the insurrection

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It has to be a direct call for violence, that is the law. If you want to change the law then by all means do, legally he did nothing wrong.

Your interpretations are wholly irrelevant.

Oh so you admit he did call for violence but legally since he didn't literally say it word for word that means it was ok for him to incite violence? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still thinking they can just steal an election and use mass censorship on half the population without any repercussions The real heart of America resides within these heroes, these true patriots

Fucking disgusting  

Dumbass switched to lemming just to get skullfucked so he resorts to trolling and being stupid as fuck  I don’t take him seriously anymore 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh so you admit he did call for violence but legally since he didn't literally say it word for word to incite violence? 

I would have stopped there. Dynacrippled seems to almost understand what a President has been fucking doing.  

His entire run had nothing to do with making  america great again. Our Economy tanked. Covid was handled poorly. And he has made sadly a big available population of white folk white supremacist again. That shoulda been his hat slogan. 

Edited by kokujin
12 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I would have stopped there. Dynacrippled seems to almost understand what a President has been fucking doing.  

His entire run had nothing to do with making  america great again. Our Economy tanked. Covid was handled poorly. And he has made sadly a big available population of white folk white supremacist again. That shoulda been his hat slogan. 

Oh Dynocrap absolutely understands Trump using Mafia language to say things under the table.

he's just trying to play stupid.

I've even caught him making threats here before, and I immediately stop him and nail him for clarification. And he immediately gets mad because I've caught on to what he's doing.

When somebody accuses you of doing something--and let's say that accuser is completely way off the mark--you wouldn't immediately turn mad and defensive. You'd look at them confused and amusingly brush them off, and you wouldn't care about them making the accusation because you know they are wrong.

But he doesn't do that. He acts like he knows his trick immediately failed.

• Sad 1

Look at all you dumb idiots trying to use interpretation as some form of legal argument where no laws were broken lol. God you idiots need to all get on a boat and sail the fuck out of here.

Imagine a time where you actually had to break laws to be charged with something. This world is backward and upside down because of you lunatics. You actually believe interpretation to attest to some kind of definitive call for violence, you're that stupid and arrogant.

Times up boys, this little charade isn't going to last long.

32 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Look at all you dumb idiots trying to use interpretation as some form of legal argument where no laws were broken lol. God you idiots need to all get on a boat and sail the fuck out of here.

Imagine a time where you actually had to break laws to be charged with something. This world is backward and upside down because of you lunatics. You actually believe interpretation to attest to some kind of definitive call for violence, you're that stupid and arrogant.

I wonder if someone is going to tell DynamiteCop that impeachment is a legal procedure? lol

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

no one is caring if what he's done is legal or not here. that's not the debate. I think the question is was he purposely inciting violence, bigotry, hate, even the capitol attack, and has he made america way fucking worse.

and the answer to ALL that is yes.  not even close to what a president should be.

I am going to think this further and even say he's completely divided this country. Half racists. Half not. And that's not going to go away easy.  Unless we are lucky. 

I kno it's hard to have to try and understand minorities doopo, but you should try partying with the liberal whites sometimes. even a centralist.  they're on  to something you're not about and not. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Look at all you dumb idiots trying to use interpretation as some form of legal argument

it is a legal argument.

how do you think members of organized crime are prosecuted. There is a legal concept of understanding somebody talking "in code".

James Comey even talked about this, and he would know since the FBI specifically uses this to catch and prosecute members of organized crime.

"Won't somebody rid me of this meddlesome priest." Has a legal concept within the court system that if the person saying the suggestion clearly KNOWS what the suggestion means, and he's telling it to somebody who would understand what the suggestion means.

Go back to Trump speech last Wednesday, look at this quote:

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules."

You simply won't be able to find an excuse for that line, right there.

He's is clearly demonstrating that HE KNOWS right from wrong, and is specifically telling the crowd that they are ALLOWED to break the law.

He is specifically saying "different rules". That cannot be interpreted any other way other than "different than our laws".

He absolutely can be prosecuted for that. That's a dead giveaway that he is aware of what he is doing.

On 2021-01-09 at 5:30 AM, jehurey said:

One of the excuses I've heard is: iT CaNt Be An InSuRrEcTiOn CuZ tHeRe'S nO cOoRdInAtIoN!!!

So, like in those third world countries, people storming the capitol in Ecuador or Sudan, or those rushing the embassy in Benghazi.........are they saying those were the SMART COORDINATED PEOPLE rushing in?:martin:

guy that nobody cared for gets the most votes ever, reports nationwide of election fraud all ignored and silenced, so popular he needs a small army on inauguration day.....funny you should mention third world countries, because you're now in one :bena: enjoy the banana republic Jerry

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

guy that nobody cared for gets the most votes ever, reports nationwide of election fraud all ignored and silenced, so popular he needs a small army on inauguration day.....funny you should mention third world countries, because you're now in one :bena: enjoy the banana republic Jerry

Hang Mike Pence!!!  :awww:

Mitch was bought out by China!!! 😢

Barr is in the deep state!!! 😭

Lindsey Graham is a Traitor!!! 😿

MAGA clowns eating themselves alive glorious :lawl:

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

please let me know all of these "reports" of election fraud.

And how they were ignored.

I love how your entire comment can't hold up unless you try and slip in those words really quickly.

So this guy comes in, nobody cares for him, obviouselectionfraudhappeningallovertheplace, and now the country has gone to shit. Can't you see?:lemming:

LOL, funny you should mention Banana Republic...........go back to work and finish knitting my future sweatshirt.:kaz:

• 2 weeks later...

A second Capitol Police officer, Jeffrey Smith, has committed suicide from the aftermath of the extremist right-wing insurrection at the Capitol from three weeks ago.

All in all, 65 D.C. Police officers sustained injuries documented in injury reports and that many more sustained injuries from the assault – ranging from scratches, bruises, eyes burning and injuries from mace.