Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Attn: Alphy

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am good with this.

Ban Cooke, Twinblade, DC, Bhytre and Bodycount for a few months or face the consequences @Alphonse

If you don't want to do it, you can give me modship and I'll throw out the trash.  :smug:

Ban Cooke for what exactly?  

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like i give a shit what somebody with no indoor plumbing has to say

from 2 university professors.   And what about Seattle? SF, Chicago? etc etc. this wasn't just portland. Autonomous zones? LMFAO. Killing kids? no big deal though right? FIGHT THE POWER.

As you know you have a lot of Trump apologists on this board, but with the recent attack on the Capitol, I think you've come to a cross-roads on what to do, at least temporarily, with some of the post

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

No.................you exaggerated it for months.

Sweetie........you can try and make it sound like World War 3 all you want.

You got played. Just like all those other people who went crazy on Wednesday got played.

Get this through your head. I'm going to type it slowly.

Portland.

Was.

Not.

Burning.

You got fed tons of photos of a couple of city blocks, and you tried to tell us that it was some widespread catastrophe. No, it wasn't.

You were peddling exaggerations..........YOU, COOKE, specifically YOU...........we're peddling bullshit exaggerations.

"Portland is BURNING!!!!!!!"

Shut the fuck up.

from 2 university professors.

And what about Seattle? SF, Chicago? etc etc. this wasn't just portland. Autonomous zones? LMFAO. Killing kids? no big deal though right? FIGHT THE POWER.

sweetie sugar cakes you don't realize how hypocritical you really are. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Upvote 2

Cooke still with the false equivalency as if an insurrection is the same as looting a walmart 🤡 

😂🤣

Let's also remind everyone that this insurrection occurred because THEY'RE SORE LOSERS. 

A better comparison would be to compare what the left did between the time Trump lost wnd before his inauguration......   Protest and March. 

Now compare that to what the right did on Wednesday..... storm the capitol, ramshack both chambers of congress, plant pipe bombs, kill an on duty officer etc. 

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke still with the false equivalency as if an insurrection is the same as looting a walmart 🤡 

😂🤣

Let's also remind everyone that this insurrection occurred because THEY'RE SORE LOSERS. 

A better comparison would be to compare what the left did between the time Trump lost wnd before his inauguration......   Protest and March. 

Now compare that to what the right did on Wednesday..... storm the capitol, ramshack both chambers of congress, plant pipe bombs, kill an on duty officer etc. 

Gouk thinks one building is the same as hundreds.

The government has infinite resources.

Private citizens do not. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Private citizens do not. 

Cooke thinks an insurrection is the same as looting a walmart confirmed 🤣

You're getting dumber by the minute. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke thinks an insurrection is the same as looting a walmart confirmed 🤣

You're getting dumber by the minute. 

you are obsessed with walmart

church homeless shelter?

corner stores

coffee shops

bu bu walmart. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WALMART

you realize this shit is DAILY right?

They are out there destroying shit just for the sake of destroying shit. You ok with this Gouk?

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

you are obsessed with walmart

church homeless shelter?

corner stores

coffee shops

bu bu walmart. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WALMART

you realize this shit is DAILY right?

When Trump won, no one stormed the capitol, ransacked congress, Killed officers, planted bombs and planned to kill the Vice President. 

When Trump won, no one planned to attack his inauguration.   They're literally planning to kill the United States president because they're sore losers. 

Yes I know you don't care if it's a walmart because your dumbass thinks that's the same as an insurrection.... Fucking clown ass 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

When Trump won, no one stormed the capitol, ransacked congress, Killed officers, planted bombs and planned to kill the Vice President. 

When Trump won, no one planned to attack his inauguration.   They're literally planning to kill the United States president. 

Yes I know you don't care if it's a walmart because your dumbass thinks that's the same as an insurrection.... Fucking clown ass 😂🤣

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

9 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Which other group stormed the capitol, planted pipe bombs, killed an officer on duty (Blue Lives Matter) and ram sacked the chambers of congress? 

All because they lost an election. 

Yes answer the question you dodged from 21 hrs ago. 

Edited by Goukosan
11 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

As you know you have a lot of Trump apologists on this board, but with the recent attack on the Capitol, I think you've come to a cross-roads on what to do, at least temporarily, with some of the posters on this board.

I don't think you want SW.com to be seen as a haven where people like Bhytre, Bodycount, TLHBO, Cooke, Twinblade and DC post rhetoric that is in favor of the recent attacks. As you know Parler is such a place where there ilk is allowed and has recently been banned basically off the majority of the web.

Now, I really could give a shit less if this place goes tits up as its well past time, but you seem to want to keep it around and to that end you should probably think about stuffing these posters in the banned wasteland for at least a couple of weeks until this whole domestic terrorist attack thing blows over. 

Up to you, though. :yeshrug:

I agree. 

SW is currently harboring Apologists who are bending over backwards to defend shit like this that's actively calling for attacks on the US. 

"Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,”

Amazon stopped hosting Palor on its servers, now they're searching for an alternative host. It's only a matter of time before SW meets that same fate. 

Edited by Goukosan
32 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Private citizens do not. 

lmfao at this tool putting corporations' interests before the interests of the people.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao at this tool putting corporations' interests before the interests of the people.

corporations? Watch the fucking video i just posted. 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I agree. 

SW is currently harboring Apologists who are bending over backwards to defend shit like this that's actively calling for attacks on the US. 

"Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,”

Amazon stopped hosting Palor on its servers, now they're searching for an alternative host. It's only a matter of time before SW meets that same fate. 

I feel like we are entering peak Orwell. Is Google going to come after the 70 million people who voted for Trump? Is this what you want?  God damn your country is going to be even more fucked than it already is. 

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You care more about what happened to certain Walmart than the capitol.

Where did I say i care about walmart? Walmart is an evil corporation that treats its employees like human receptacles.

Again, watch the video i posted. Nothing to do with Walmart. Has to do with your neighbors and friends livelihoods being needlessly destroyed. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I feel like we are entering peak Orwell. Is Google going to come after the 70 million people who voted for Trump? Is this what you want?  God damn your country is going to be even more fucked than it already is. 

Hey clown ass, who said the 70 million people who voted for Trump are insurrectionist and Terrorists? 

Who said they're all Apologist for what happened on Wednesday? 

Parlor got pulled because they harbored Alt right terrorists who are planning to attack the United States and Palor was actually encouraging this. 

The other millions of Trump supporters who aren't terrorists or insurrectionist aren't banned in Twitter, FB, IG etc. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey clown ass, who said the 70 million people who voted for Trump are insurrectionist and Terrorists? 

Who said they're all Apologist for what happened on Wednesday? 

Parlor got pulled because they harbored Alt right terrorists who are planning to attack the United States and Palor was actually encouraging this. 

The other millions of Trump supporters who aren't terrorists or insurrectionist aren't banned in Twitter, FB, IG etc. 

You guys are asking for people to be banned here. We are not insurrectionists. Im not even a Trump supporter for fuck sakes. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

What if the mobs come for Google and Twitter HQs?  Oh no, who will police speech for us!? Should we care? They are just corporations... 

If the mobs attack those places the samething will happen to them that happen to the people that attacked Walmart and target etc.... they will face jail time. 

So now that that's out of the way what does any of that have to do with the insurrection that occurred on Wed?