Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Attn: Alphy

13 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am good with this.

Ban Cooke, Twinblade, DC, Bhytre and Bodycount for a few months or face the consequences @Alphonse

If you don't want to do it, you can give me modship and I'll throw out the trash.  :smug:

"Ban half the forum so we can have an echo chamber."

You fags have turned this place into a completely irrelevant version of ResetEra.

Sit and spin.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like i give a shit what somebody with no indoor plumbing has to say

from 2 university professors.   And what about Seattle? SF, Chicago? etc etc. this wasn't just portland. Autonomous zones? LMFAO. Killing kids? no big deal though right? FIGHT THE POWER.

As you know you have a lot of Trump apologists on this board, but with the recent attack on the Capitol, I think you've come to a cross-roads on what to do, at least temporarily, with some of the post

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Holy fuck this thread is pathetic. You guys are literally supporting an ENTIRE POLITICAL PARTY being slowly expunged from expressing themselves on the internet yet somehow im the one being unreasonable/extremist.

Meanwhile the leader of Iran who is an actual dictator responsible for thousands of deaths is freely posting on twitter....yeah definitely not something wrong here at all.

This is the mindset of a child. Gak and Jerry are right. You guys are both-siding this shit on some pathetic "anticensorhip" angle. 

If one party is willing to lie, cheat, and steal with no sense of caution why should people give them a even playfield with reality? 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

"Ban half the forum so we can have an echo chamber."

You fags have turned this place into a completely irrelevant version of ResetEra.

Sit and spin.

Everyone listen to the racist cop Xbox fanboy for common sense lol. 

Nobody is getting ban. I'm not running a business here so I have nothing to worry about. Also, it's not like our conservative members are posting about kidnapping or killing people and shit, 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Just showing you only care about one side of every conflict. 

The rioters over the summer were dealt with, those who rioted were arested and charged. 

but again, you still haven't said what does any of that have to do with an insurrection. 

14 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Nobody is getting ban. I'm not running a business here so I have nothing to worry about. Also, it's not like our conservative members are posting about kidnapping or killing people and shit, 

At least demod Twinkie and have some justice.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And yet a million Walmarts don't equal the only United States Capitol, does it?

You can try this all you want..................I will easily bitch-slap down, every single time.

Its pretty easy for me to do when all I have to do is type the term "United States Capitol".

Edited by jehurey
8 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Just showing you only care about one side of every conflict. 

No.......you are trying to dismiss the worse crime.

And you are also trying to dismiss the BLM movement entirely by combining the BLM protestors with the looters.

Sweetie............Trump and the RIOTERS, and everybody who marched on the Capitol are the same. They all did those things with the same goal, they all intended for intimidation.

And they all intended to STOP THE PROCESS OF DEMOCRACY FROM OCCURING on that day, from that body of the government that performs that process.

Don't you understand that?

Their actions are DIRECTLY RELATED to their ideological goals.

Can you draw a DIRECT RELATION between BLM protestors demanding an end to police brutality to people looting things from a Walmart? Do you have any evidence that BLM people were saying "I think we can stop police brutality if we steal stuff!"

I'll wait for you to do that.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're slipping Cooke, right wing Media is crying foul for Trump being banned by Big Tech..... where's your outage?!!!!?!?? 

Because I'm not right wing and he should be banned for inciting a riot.