Eminem is the highest selling artist of the 21st century

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol when jerry called me a house n word and claimed he would call me that in front of black people. Racist.

https://www.hiphoplately.com/eminem-is-the-best-selling-rapper-of-the/

common tactic of this forum is to play dumb obtuse and ignorant, so, if//when another poster states the sound obvious. I'm good with quoting them and moving on.       also you made

I'd assume that is for US only, because I have seen lists where Adele has already tallied like 150 million albums sold worldwide, and like the only people in front of her are like Michael Jackson, Beatles, Elvis, and a couple of other legendary artists.

It really is pathetic how this guy keeps talking about Eminem like as if anybody here gives a shit.

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'd assume that is for US only, because I have seen lists where Adele has already tallied like 150 million albums sold worldwide, and like the only people in front of her are like Michael Jackson, Beatles, Elvis, and a couple of other legendary artists.

It really is pathetic how this guy keeps talking about Eminem like as if anybody here gives a shit.

i like ghostz. :happysad:  there's an autism joke in there lol. also his whiteness.  but I like ghosz.    :happysad:

we all have our personalities. for example, you talk in circles and I can't pinpoint if I remember anything spectacular about you. 

okay that was mean. I sorries. 

Edited by kokujin
31 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i like ghostz. :happysad:  there's an autism joke in there lol. also his whiteness.  but I like ghosz.    :happysad:

we all have our personalities. for example, you talk in circles and I can't pinpoint if I remember anything spectacular about you. 

okay that was mean. I sorries. 

LOL you're currently so butthurt about me that you entered this thread, and pretended to talk about ghost so that you can actually try and trojan horse a comment about me.

this says a lot.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you're currently so butthurt about me that you entered this thread, and pretended to talk about ghost so that you can actually try and trojan horse a comment about me.

this says a lot.

dude you are fucking retarded. I've "talked about ghosts" for 11 yr\s. I'm constantly one of the few and only who entertains his rap and eminem threads. I wrote that first shit with all my sincere heart. niggah.

you actually thought you were so important I'd commandeer all that, just to talk to you Jeh?

your confidence grew this year! 

And you posted AFTER my opening postSS.

how the fuck is your scenario even possible.  :D

good lort. I'm arguing with fucking bumplekins, idiots, and self-loathing rats w online split personality. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1

^ if ghost ends up being a real racist prick, then that's that *wash hands and walk away* I am not gonna start beef or war with people for no reason. that's waht you bums do. Because you don't have the spine to show kindness to others. :] 

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

^ if ghost ends up being a real racist prick, then that's that *wash hands and walk away* I am not gonna start beef or war with people for no reason. that's waht you bums do. Because you don't have the spine to show kindness to others. :] 

he's literally used as an example in the forum's rules describing racism.

no.........i'm not kidding, click that part above the chatbox that says "Click here to read the rules of Chatbox"

Guess you forgot to wash your hands, like 10 years ago.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's literally used as an example in the forum's rules describing racism.

no.........i'm not kidding, click that part above the chatbox that says "Click here to read the rules of Chatbox"

Guess you forgot to wash your hands, like 10 years ago.

you used the word house ****** one time, and it wasn't even a joke.

ghostz is an  immature white kid when it comes to race sometimes, maybe cuz he's tired of not being ale to joke about black stuff, despite liking the whitest rapper alive,

and that's about it.

I don't know wht he's really like. I'm not exactly hanging out with anyone here. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Jederpey is just buttblasted because it's a successful white guy dominating the rap industry :tom:

What a pathetic racist, so sad:tom5:

lol that is some confusing butthurt. so jeh's mad that... 

he could infiltrate the black crowd as well as eminem did ? 

or

cuz eminem is a race-mixer?? 

18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you used the word house ****** one time, and it wasn't even a joke.

ghostz is an  immature white kid when it comes to race sometimes, maybe cuz he's tired of not being ale to joke about black stuff, despite liking the whitest rapper alive,

and that's about it.

I don't know wht he's really like. I'm not exactly hanging out with anyone here. 

16 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol that is some confusing butthurt. so jeh's mad that... 

he could infiltrate the black crowd as well as eminem did ? 

or

cuz eminem is a race-mixer?? 

you really are butthurt about me, that you're now carrying water for ghost.

now that's interesting.

and now the other one, that's supposed to be permenantly banned (also because of him being butthurt about me) has joined.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lol when jerry called me a house n word and claimed he would call me that in front of black people. Racist.

RIGHT wtf.  Jerry wasn't even trying to be an amusing prick. He LITERALLY thought he could just use that word.

lfmao then to paint up a scenario where he'd say it again in front of a counsel of dissapointed black people:

smh.  what  a double racist. 

Edited by kokujin