Eminem is the highest selling artist of the 21st century

Just now, kokujin said:

:D  lmfao. checkmate.  I'm agree'ing with you. 

actually, you're changing your story.

because I explained it to you back then, that it was an analogy. And you even said you understood what I was doing.

But now, you are saying something different, and pretending you didn't get an explanation from me about it.

Which begs the question: why did you bring up that thing and intentionally change your interpretation of it?

I think I know why.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol when jerry called me a house n word and claimed he would call me that in front of black people. Racist.

https://www.hiphoplately.com/eminem-is-the-best-selling-rapper-of-the/

common tactic of this forum is to play dumb obtuse and ignorant, so, if//when another poster states the sound obvious. I'm good with quoting them and moving on.       also you made

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because I explained it to you back then, that it was an analogy. And you even said you understood what I was doing.

But now, you are saying something different, and pretending you didn't get an explanation from me about it.

Which begs the question: why did you bring up that thing and intentionally change your interpretation of it?

I think I know why.

dear white guy. the problem is not that it's an analogy or not.

sincerely,

you're retarded. 

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think I know why.

because you actually used a racial slurr a terrible one at that, exclusive sorry, to black folk,

while ghostz stick is to toe the line of prejudice or racism. and I don't think I've even ever seen him use nikkah or niggah.  at least here. Also I don't like Seinfeld so I have nothing in common with you, so scuse if I chose a different villan to not talk smack to. 

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

dear white guy. the problem is not that it's an analogy or not.

sincerely,

you're retarded. 

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

You so mad at me, that you tried to bring up the "Jerry calling jonb a House N" event to try and make yourself feel better.

And you even got caught changing your story in the process.

Why? Because I laughed a couple of times when liquid was making fun of you?

I don't think you understand.........seeing how long you keep this up is going to be interesting. I'm not asking you to stop. LOL

LOL, the double-posting. Does he have a split personality or something?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

You so mad at me, that you tried to bring up the "Jerry calling jonb a House N" event to try and make yourself feel better.

And you even got caught changing your story in the process.

Why? Because I laughed a couple of times when liquid was making fun of you?

I don't think you understand.........seeing how long you keep this up is going to be interesting. I'm not asking you to stop. LOL

I didn't change my story. and yes, you wanna lick buttsacks with that twerp, you lose respect from me. And anyone watching, if they knew what's right for them. 

Just now, kokujin said:

I didn't change my story.

yeah you.

you intentionally pretended that you didn't know something.

and you changed your interpretation to you saying "and he was being serious when he said it".

You got caught whitewashing YOURSELF.

Wouldn't be the first time, amirite?:sass2:

• dead 1

I'm gonna play cyber pnk now, but the issue is you used the god damn N word with the hard R you little fun ol bigot. It's bad enough we have this gray zone of should I defend it or not? when white kids use nigg   A.  

you are probably not racist, but you're a fucking entitled white loon, who used the N word R.  & you wanna mock ghosts gimmick. Tht's funny.

goodnight faggo. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I'm gonna play cyber pnk now, but the issue is you used the god damn N word with the hard R you little fun ol bigot. It's bad enough we have this gray zone of should I defend it or not? when white kids use nigg   A.  

you are probably not racist, but you're a fucking entitled white loon, who used the N word R.  & you wanna mock ghosts gimmick. Tht's funny.

goodnight faggo. 

In other words.............you tried to bring up that story as a desperate attempt to embarrass me.

And your plan didn't work..........so you just lost your willpower and are giving up.

So........in other words, what I thought you were attempting to do, is now confirmed.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Why dont you call me that again, Jerry?

Because I doubt you live in a house.