Eminem is the highest selling artist of the 21st century

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol when jerry called me a house n word and claimed he would call me that in front of black people. Racist.

https://www.hiphoplately.com/eminem-is-the-best-selling-rapper-of-the/

common tactic of this forum is to play dumb obtuse and ignorant, so, if//when another poster states the sound obvious. I'm good with quoting them and moving on.       also you made

common tactic of this forum is to play dumb obtuse and ignorant, so, if//when another poster states the sound obvious. I'm good with quoting them and moving on.

also you made a black guy whitewashing himself -- and not for the first time -- "joke" in this thread too.  Oh, so I'm not supposed  to be anything outside of rap and hip hop and black things? I should live in a wittle small box? 

jeez.

Were you AT the trump Rally? How did they not find you. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Ben 1
5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

common tactic of this forum is to play dumb obtuse and ignorant, so, if//when another poster states the sound obvious. I'm good with quoting them and moving on.

also you made a black guy whitewashing himself -- and not for the first time -- "joke" in this thread too.  Oh, so I'm not supposed  to be anything outside of rap and hip hop and black things? I should live in a wittle small box? 

jeez.

Were you AT the trump Rally? How did they not find you. 

so you're saying that you're breaking the mold and AREN'T playing dumb?

even though I specifically caught you playing dumb when you intentionally tried to change the story.

common tactic of this forum is to get caught in an obvious contradiction.

Congrats on being common.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you're saying that you're breaking the mold and AREN'T playing dumb?

even though I specifically caught you playing dumb when you intentionally tried to change the story.

common tactic of this forum is to get caught in an obvious contradiction.

Congrats on being common.

jesus christ.

I was not with it, the first time you used the fuckig word, you dumb shit.

I understand what you're doing, like, I get the retarded logic you used to call jonb1 that without directly saying the slurr to me, or chimp. 

but "I understand" did not mean it's not wrong.

Is that not dumb enough for you?  With the exception of pointblank, you have actually been the most racist person in this forum in a long time. You and VGKing are probably butt brothers bro. 

• Confused 1
21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

jesus christ.

I was not with it, the first time you used the fuckig word, you dumb shit.

I understand what you're doing, like, I get the retarded logic you used to call jonb1 that without directly saying the slurr to me, or chimp. 

but "I understand" did not mean it's not wrong.

Is that not dumb enough for you?  With the exception of pointblank, you have actually been the most racist person in this forum in a long time. You and VGKing are probably butt brothers bro. 

no, you're pretending that its very wrong, now, because you're desperately trying to find something to bash me with.

you're trying to push the "OMG, I just had an epiphany that you are very racist, Jerry!" shtick.

Its obvious what you're trying to do.  It failed almost immediately.

And I took it as a sign of desperation from you. Which would be the correct way of taking it.

Go back to playing-but-not-actually-playing Cyberpunk 2077. LOL

Lol jerry telling low that he is pretending to be bothered by his racism , only now .

Acting like low was ok with his racism back then 

Jerry so racist he doesn't even realize . Def a Trump supporter 

@-GD-X  did 150 (albiet terrible form) dips and my 100+ push-ups (great form) today. finally, after 3-4 lazy days off.  Aaand, i learned how to cook/sear red meat a couple weeks ago.  Ya man's ethiopian genes/metabolism is slowing down again lol for the 2nd time my life. Fack, finally.  

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lol jerry telling low that he is pretending to be bothered by his racism , only now .

Acting like low was ok with his racism back then 

Jerry so racist he doesn't even realize . Def a Trump supporter 

i love it when jonb is the only one left here still trying to keep the butthurt alive.

4 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Damn Jerry is fucking furious eminem is the top seller! 

LOL, considering I haven't spoken about him since my first post, I'm actually quite amused that you're still a pathetic eminem hype man in 2021, and the other guy was so butthurt about me that he actually thought that backing up a loser who makes eminem threads was a good idea. :ben:

Even more amazing is how eminem is a top seller, considering you probably have to put his stuff on layaway.

I dont get why Eminem garners so many haters

The guy put out some of the best rap albums of all time. And he is no longer at his peak but his stuff is still good. 

Not many artists could still hit number 1 album time after time for over 20 years, yet he is still doing it

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

I dont get why Eminem garners so many haters

The guy put out some of the best rap albums of all time. And he is no longer at his peak but his stuff is still good. 

Not many artists could still hit number 1 album time after time for over 20 years, yet he is still doing it

I'm not interested in his music but don't hate him or anything but my best guess is some people like to hate on successful white rappers. :shrug: 

some tracks were kinda catchy tho, some of the old classics that stuck in my ears.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, considering I haven't spoken about him since my first post, I'm actually quite amused that you're still a pathetic eminem hype man in 2021, and the other guy was so butthurt about me that he actually thought that backing up a loser who makes eminem threads was a good idea. :ben:

Even more amazing is how eminem is a top seller, considering you probably have to put his stuff on layaway.

He’s still hating :mroff: he’s lost his damn mind, at this point. 

he thinks 6ix9ine is one of the GOATS :Jeff:

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

He’s still hating :mroff: he’s lost his damn mind, at this point. 

he thinks 6ix9ine is one of the GOATS :Jeff:

i don't think you understand.

can you point out where I am making fun of Eminem?

I'm making fun of you. Why do you think I'm making fun of you and Eminem like as if you're together?:ben:

Edited by jehurey