What languages do you speak?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took mandarin in highschool. I was the only white kid in the class, the rest were Chinese kids getting free A's lol

I want to learn a new one.. like Chinese or maybe Arabic. Anyone learn a new language in their adulthood? 

English, Spanish, Spanglish, Engrish, Spikiespanish, no habloespañol.

1 hour ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I want to learn a new one.. like Chinese or maybe Arabic. Anyone learn a new language in their adulthood? 

learn chinese bro. I missed out on that boat, because I thought they'd be poor.  We can take over the world. They love white people (used to at least). and now they idolize // think black people are magical but stupid. (I think lol fuck).

LANGUAGES rock. Tho, if you're not 29 or younger, I fear how good you'll get?

hah, just "know aboout" Arabic. So you can be a historian. I don't know the benefit of learning a language where the residents speak excellent English already. You get absolutely no advantage. 

* i started jap at 18. I think I coulda been fluent (still can) if I spent more time there initially.

I do know kanji and whatnot so I can presume for you, if you picked Chinese...

if you've ever been the riddallin/adderall type of studier,  it is possible even starting in your early 30s.

You'd have to funnel some money and spend a whole year there too tho, with some immersive studying (imo).

Edited by kokujin

started learning japanese 6 months ago and I'm already fluent and read all harry pooper books in japanese unlike someone else on sw who can't even finish the first book after commiting his entire life to that language. 

other than that, i don't speak any language because they are for nerdy losers who like to read books. gay. :scust2:

• NPC 1
21 hours ago, kokujin said:

learn chinese bro. I missed out on that boat, because I thought they'd be poor.  We can take over the world. They love white people (used to at least). and now they idolize // think black people are magical but stupid. (I think lol fuck).

LANGUAGES rock. Tho, if you're not 29 or younger, I fear how good you'll get?

hah, just "know aboout" Arabic. So you can be a historian. I don't know the benefit of learning a language where the residents speak excellent English already. You get absolutely no advantage. 

* i started jap at 18. I think I coulda been fluent (still can) if I spent more time there initially.

I do know kanji and whatnot so I can presume for you, if you picked Chinese...

if you've ever been the riddallin/adderall type of studier,  it is possible even starting in your early 30s.

You'd have to funnel some money and spend a whole year there too tho, with some immersive studying (imo).

I took mandarin in highschool. I was the only white kid in the class, the rest were Chinese kids getting free A's lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
31 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

:D

them sneaky ass ~~~

lol bless your heart tho. did they make fun of you? did you pronounce chinese better than any of them?  that's crazy lol.  My buddy who reccomended me took JPN in high school. Tho everyone I know that took a language in hs never took it seriously. 

10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:D

them sneaky ass ~~~

lol bless your heart tho. did they make fun of you? did you pronounce chinese better than any of them?  that's crazy lol.  My buddy who reccomended me took JPN in high school. Tho everyone I know that took a language in hs never took it seriously. 

They said I have "very good Chinese tone"

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

They said I have "very good Chinese tone"

and then a Chinese guy in the back corner of the class cupped his mouth and said in mandarin "..FOR A WHITE GUY." and the girls giggled and you didn't now the hurt.

:(

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

and then a Chinese guy in the back corner of the class cupped his mouth and said in mandarin "..FOR A WHITE GUY." and the girls giggled and you didn't now the hurt.

:(

Ni fang pi!

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

one of the saddest stories i've heard in a while, I'm sorry dude, that's fucked up. :mjcry:

1 minute ago, kazpunk said:

one of the saddest stories i've heard in a while, I'm sorry dude, that's fucked up. :mjcry:

It wasn't so bad. I feel like I didn't waste my time. I still know all the bad words. 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ni fang pi!

lol a guy wrote that on my youtube. (white guy too I think. hating).

what's it mean?  you poop farts?

i hate you?

i dont ni fan pi

Edited by kokujin
6 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol a guy wrong that on my youtube. (white guy too I think. hating).

what's it mean?  you poop farts?

i hate you?

i dont ni fan pi

Technically its "you release gas"

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Russian and English. 

dats sad. I feel like you canna dan better.  

I'll bite.

do people formaly russian there? or is it just spoken into your existence growing up? I imagine you formerly learn English in shcool, and then  a lot of commerce and jobs are done in English?

does the whole country pretty much know English (the adults), and some have fluent russian roots? Can all of y'all read a book a russian right now? Who teaches you the russian grammar formally?

Edited by kokujin
59 minutes ago, kokujin said:

dats sad. I feel like you canna dan better.  

I'll bite.

do people formaly russian there? or is it just spoken into your existence growing up? I imagine you formerly learn English in shcool, and then  a lot of commerce and jobs are done in English?

does the whole country pretty much know English (the adults), and some have fluent russian roots? Can all of y'all read a book a russian right now? Who teaches you the russian grammar formally?

srsly stop that shit, english is taught in school but nobody talks that shit outside their native language. you went off on me about that too and said we speak english :kaz:  

how fucking dumb can you be? :kaz:  learning how to speak japo is an easy task, my bro. get over yourself. 

• Upvote 1