What languages do you speak?

Just now, kazpunk said:

srsly stop that shit, english is taught in school but nobody talks that shit outside their native language. you went off on me about that too and said we speak english :kaz:  

how fucking dumb can you be? :kaz:  learning how to speak japo is an easy task, my bro. get over yourself. 

what is your fucking issue man? I can't help you. I said "he can do better" because he lives in a multi-lingual state you dipshit. I'm asking about russia. I've never been to russia. how the fuck do I know? 

"nobody talks that shit outside their native language"

that doesn't even make sense. what the blimey fuck nigga. holy shit fuck yoouu. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took mandarin in highschool. I was the only white kid in the class, the rest were Chinese kids getting free A's lol

I want to learn a new one.. like Chinese or maybe Arabic. Anyone learn a new language in their adulthood? 

English, Spanish, Spanglish, Engrish, Spikiespanish, no habloespañol.

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

what is your fucking issue man? I can't help you. I said "he can do better" because he lives in a multi-lingual state you dipshit. I'm asking about russia. I've never been to russia. how the fuck do I know? 

"nobody talks that shit outside their native language"

that doesn't even make sense. what the blimey fuck nigga. holy shit fuck yoouu. 

you only speak english, while we speak multiple languages. srsly stop playing stupid and belittle other countries trying to make it seem we speak english naturally. for gods sake, you can't speak japanese. 

Edited by kazpunk
4 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

srsly stop that shit, english is taught in school but nobody talks that shit outside their native language. you went off on me about that too and said we speak english :kaz:  

how fucking dumb can you be? :kaz:  learning how to speak japo is an easy task, my bro. get over yourself. 

if it's so easy go do it and shut he fuck up already. I wasn't even talking about myself you lonely virgin. 

Just now, kazpunk said:

you only speak english, while we speak multiple languages. srsly stop playing stupid and belittle other countries trying to make it seem we speak english. for gods sake, you can't speak japanese. 

English is technically my 2nd language. You can blow me harder boi. 

• Haha 1

yes, i assume for every dumerican your native language is your second language, that's how dumb you are. :kaz: 

jesus christ you are so obsessed, fucking calm down, everyone is smart, you aren't smarter than us. love you, koko. but you should wake up and stop generalizing. :mjgrin::-*

i don't like you dude.

you've lost any joyful respect or friendship shit from me. long ago. and it ain't coming back.  you're just trash like a couple other people. 

& only retard bragging and not making sense was you.

-----

anywho aza, I am genuinely curious what Russia's like. Do y'all actually grow up learning Russian grammar and reading russian book assignments and shit? 

etc. how far advanced do people get in English after high school and college?

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

English is the world language, Chinese is huge but heavily isolated. 

LMFAO i can't believe you respond to that :kaz:  it's so easy. 

also Chinese is the world language. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

i don't like you dude.

you've lost any joyful respect or friendship shit from me. long ago. and it ain't coming back.  you're just trash like a couple other people. 

& only retard bragging and not making sense was you.

-----

anywho aza, I am genuinely curious what Russia's like. Do y'all actually grow up learning Russian grammar and reading russian book assignments and shit? 

etc. how far advanced do people get in English after high school and college?

koko I love you, and I know you love me and you know you love me. :-*  

you can't escape from my eternal love for you until I die. :kaz:  :kaz:  fagggget :-* 

6 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

LMFAO i can't believe you respond to that :kaz:  it's so easy. 

also Chinese is the world language. 

More people speaking the language doesn't make it the world language. Outside of China few speak Chinese wheras English is heavily adopted everywhere.

Also Chinese isn't a language, it's a subset of multiple languages.

• NPC 1
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

More people speaking the language doesn't make it the world language. Outside of China few speak Chinese wheras English is heavily adopted everywhere.

srsly, it's way too easy. :kaz: 

Chinese is the world language on earth. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I know what you're doing, I'm not oblivious. I'll correct you as many times as it takes.

bruh, I got you the first time, why even try to correct me? this is why people think you are autistic. :kaz: 

1 minute ago, kazpunk said:

bruh, I got you the first time, why even try to correct me? this is why people think you are autistic. :kaz: 

I'm aware of what you people think you're sliding by me in every instance, I just don't care and will still correct you.

I'd rather look autistic and be correct than say or concede to something false.

• Sad 1
38 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

给我闭嘴

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm aware of what you people think you're sliding by me in every instance, I just don't care and will still correct you.

I'd rather look autistic and be correct than say or concede to something false.

I don't care what others think on this forum I was just trying to provoke you and your ability to deal with humour and make something out of it. 

But it's ok, I can't expect a dumerican to shine in that department.