Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Hope none of you guys had a verified citizen Parlor account.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, that's called a threat, sweetie.

And thanks for admitting on Alphonse's forum that you are threatening violence to the federal government.

If the fed tries to overreach and put gun owners on a list to potentially target them you better believe that's a threat. That's the entire reason the second amendment exists, as a threat against a tyrannical government.

Are you fucking retarded?

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they should get rounded up and killed. fucking terrorists. 

The two resident racist rednecks trying to get technical here lmfao 

I'm not Mexican. I'm an American   Congrats on just confirming yourself as a racist.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

If the fed tries to overreach

Its not overreach.

You can't say this NATIONWIDE piece of legislation gives you the freedom to have guns.

And then turn around and say..........."oh no, this NATIONWIDE legislation can't come with NATIONWIDE regulation."

Yes it can.  And it already does.

You already have an Automatic Weapons Ban. Implemented nationwide.

Therefore you can definitely have a gun registry: nationwide.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

you better believe that's a threat.

yeah, we already know that you are making threats against the US government, right now.

a nationwide registry isn't "targeting anyone" , the only people who would fear that are ones who are doing or planning to do things they aren't supposed to.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its not overreach.

You can't say this NATIONWIDE piece of legislation gives you the freedom to have guns.

And then turn around and say..........."oh no, this NATIONWIDE legislation can't come with NATIONWIDE regulation."

Yes it can.  And it already does.

You already have an Automatic Weapons Ban. Implemented nationwide.

Therefore you can definitely have a gun registry: nationwide.

yeah, we already know that you are making threats against the US government, right now.

a nationwide registry isn't "targeting anyone" , the only people who would fear that are ones who are doing or planning to do things they aren't supposed to.

That's not true Jerry, because if you knew anything about the psychotic nature of firearms legislation you would realize with the stroke of a pen the government can make legally purchased firearms illegal after the fact.

The ATF just attempted to pull that bullshit with pistol braces trying to change the definition of them so they would become SBR's which require registration and a tax stamp. To no surprise they got absolutely annihilated and retracted their stance.

The end goal is the eradication of firearms in the public's hands, a national registry is one step closer to that slowly making the the legal illegal until anyone with a firearm is a felon.

We won't let that happen.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's not true Jerry, because if you knew anything about the psychotic nature of firearms legislation you would realize with the stroke of a pen the government can make legally purchased firearms illegal after the fact.

what does that have to do with civilians' and their gun rights?

did you honestly think you were making a solid counterpoint.

you're talking about GOVERNMENT PURCHASES of firearms, whereas we are talking about CITIZENS' RIGHTS under the second amendment.

Do you realize how easy it was to completely unravel your entire post by simply pointing that out?:ben:

Just now, jehurey said:

what does that have to do with civilians' and their gun rights?

did you honestly think you were making a solid counterpoint.

you're talking about GOVERNMENT PURCHASES of firearms, whereas we are talking about CITIZENS' RIGHTS under the second amendment.

Do you realize how easy it was to completely unravel your entire post by simply pointing that out?:ben:

The government has no right to forcefully "purchase" your firearms. A "buy back" is completely unconstitutional gun confiscation with a check attached to it.

The government has no right to forcefully "purchase" your firearms.

who is talking about that???????????????????????/

we were on the subject on a national gun registry.

holy shit...........do you know how stupid you sound right now?

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

who is talking about that???????????????????????/

we were on the subject on a national gun registry.

holy shit...........do you know how stupid you sound right now?

You brought up government purchases, guns are not purchased via the government...

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You brought up government purchases, guns are not purchased via the government...

no..............you brought government purchases.

I brought up an automatic weapons ban, which applies to civilians. And how its a form of nationwide legislation. At no point was I referring to the government.

You look really bad right now, simply babbling all over the place.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no..............you brought government purchases.

I brought up an automatic weapons ban, which applies to civilians. And how its a form of nationwide legislation. At no point was I referring to the government.

You look really bad right now, simply babbling all over the place.

I said purchases, you said government purchases. You're retarded.

I said purchases, you said government purchases. You're retarded.

nope.

sweetie i know what i said. Think for a second........why would i immediately try to retract something after just typing it.

You clearly interpreted it wrong.

I talked about AUTOMATIC WEAPONS BAN...................which is a NATIONWIDE REGULATION........INSITUTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT..........on CIVILIANS in all 50 states.

Use your brain here............my previous post specifically was saying "this NATIONWIDE LEGISLATION...........can come with NATIONWIDE REGULATION."

Why would I switch the topic over to GOVERNMENT PURCHASES?

You already know you fucked up..............you're not derailing the conversation.

So like I was saying: The United States ABSOLUTELY can instituted a NATIONWIDE REGULATION in the form of a US Gun Registry. Just like they instituted an Automatic Weapons Ban.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

And this is exactly why a national firearms registry doesn't exist, and for good reason. You idiots laugh at this kind of stuff but completely fail to see the danger.

Law Abiding gun owners have nothing to be afraid of. 

Why are you so scared? 

Law and Order :salute:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Law Abiding gun owners have nothing to be afraid of. 

Why are you so scared? 

Law and Order :salute:

Changing the laws and definitions retroactively for legally purchased firearms is a big problem, turning millions of people into felons if they don't abide by retroactive forced compliance for legally purchased firearms is a big problem, the government knowing what armaments you have and how many is a big problem.

It's a right, an inalienable right, and it's bit by bit being infringed upon. Virtually every system of government in history has turned on its people with the end result being millions of deaths with no means to combat it.

Having to explain to you why a nationalized list of firearms and who they belong to is a problem is so laughable that any possible answer on the contrary immediately disqualifies you from the discussion.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Changing the laws and definitions retroactively for legally purchased firearms is a big problem, turning millions of people into felons if they don't abide by retroactive forced compliance for legally purchased firearms is a big problem, the government knowing what armaments you have and how many is a big problem.

It's a right, an inalienable right, and it's bit by bit being infringed upon. Virtually every system of government in history has turned on its people with the end result being millions of deaths with no means to combat it.

Having to explain to you why a nationalized list of firearms and who they belong to is a problem is so laughable that any possible answer on the contrary immediately disqualifies you from the discussion.

You're for law and Order right? 

No one is taking away the right to bare Arms you clown. 

You're not automatically a felon if a list is created. 

The list would be to track actual felons who purchased guns. 

if you're a law abiding gun owner, what do you have to hide? 

Edited by Goukosan

Oh my god...............Oh my god I just realized something.

There's a national CAR registry.  All department of motor vehicle databases are accessible by the US federal government, the FBI.

Oh my god, the government is definitely coming after me!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL at this third word serf who can't go anywhere without inhaling rust metal particles.

Mexican calling others third world :hest:

Rust would still be better than smelling shit particles all day and having it in your food :rofls: