Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Hope none of you guys had a verified citizen Parlor account.

1 hour ago, nitric said:

How do I hate whites? You just seem upset they’ve taken over the news for violence and terrorism 

I'm upset whenever there is terrorism. Correct. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they should get rounded up and killed. fucking terrorists. 

The two resident racist rednecks trying to get technical here lmfao 

I'm not Mexican. I'm an American   Congrats on just confirming yourself as a racist.

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This is what you're wasting your 56K dial up internet to do?  I can tell you're mad Parlor didn't accept your Belgium ID, lmfao fucking Parlor reject 😂🤣

Bitch tits mad he can't doxx me 🤣

Rainbow gestapo reject, stay fat:rofls:

Stop with the race shit.  Unfortunately Dynotard is right for the first time ever.  Mexican is a nationality not a race.  For examole British and French.  Those are nationalilies and not a race.  Their race is white.  And yes of course there are several other races that are French or British but they are predominantly white. Another example is African.  African is a nationality their race is black or white.  

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Stop with the race shit.  Unfortunately Dynotard is right for the first time ever.  Mexican is a nationality not a race.  For examole British and French.  Those are nationalilies and not a race.  Their race is white.  And yes of course there are several other races that are French or British but they are predominantly white. Another example is African.  African is a nationality their race is black or white.  

Yes but they were trying to be slick by calling him non-American because of his ethnicity... which in itself is racist. 

Edited by Goukosan

dyno goes to jail :wow:  actually he should've been in jail for all of his embarrassing internet presence already

also angry lostfool going to jail for being mexican :D  

Edited by kazpunk
13 hours ago, nitric said:

Nope. This time you bring up BLM because the color of the terrorists skin is lighter than normal. 

Most of the people wrecking shit were white antifa assfucks. I have zero issue with the BLM protests, it's what accompanied then that was the issue. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
2 hours ago, lostfool said:

Can we not with this? DC's intent was clear. Trying to use technicalities is pretty stupid. 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Most of the people wrecking shit were white antifa assfucks. I have zero issue with the BLM protests, it's what accompanied then that was the issue. 

So fucking what? I mean honestly do you really fucking care? You are so called concerned with Islamic terrorist and I honestly can't recall any Canadian terror attacks. 

Twinblade is in fucking Connecticut scared of antifa. Millions of people are potential police victims. I'm more concerned with people being fucking killed in their own homes by police. You know, reality and not some victim wet dream some of you people feel out of boredom. 

Like I don't care that MAGA mobs fucked up a building, even if it's the capitol. The issue is they even if they were too stupid to realize it were part of an insurrection. Whether they were aware of it or not. I mean the name of the march was literally "stop the steal" which means stop the certification of a new government. 

You can look at our resident Trump fans and yes, none of them are particularly smart but that doesn't change what it is. 

So while you are "concerned" about imaginary terror attacks and Twin is worried about pretend antifa mobs tearing up his mom's garden, people are very angry and concerned about reality? 

I'm not someone who believes in comparing tragedy or stress but some of people really need reality checks every so often. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So fucking what? I mean honestly do you really fucking care? You are so called concerned with Islamic terrorist and I honestly can't recall any Canadian terror attacks. 

Twinblade is in fucking Connecticut scared of antifa. Millions of people are potential police victims. I'm more concerned with people being fucking killed in their own homes by police. You know, reality and not some victim wet dream some of you people feel out of boredom. 

Like I don't care that MAGA mobs fucked up a building, even if it's the capitol. The issue is they even if they were too stupid to realize it were part of an insurrection. Whether they were aware of it or not. I mean the name of the march was literally "stop the steal" which means stop the certification of a new government. 

You can look at our resident Trump fans and yes, none of them are particularly smart but that doesn't change what it is. 

So while you are "concerned" about imaginary terror attacks and Twin is worried about pretend antifa mobs tearing up his mom's garden, people are very angry and concerned about reality? 

I'm not someone who believes in comparing tragedy or stress but some of people really need reality checks every so often. 

You do realize that there are 50 million+ police encounters a year right? How many of those actually become lethal? 

The whole BLM/defund the police movement is a joke because everyone keeps on ignoring basic statistics. If you LISTEN to police and follow their directions there is a 99.999% chance you will survive any encounter regardless of your skin color.

I don’t understand why you guys keep on making these completely illogical arguments for defunding and abolishing law enforcement.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You do realize that there are 50 million+ police encounters a year right? How many of those actually become lethal? 

The whole BLM/defund the police movement is a joke because everyone keeps on ignoring basic statistics. If you LISTEN to police and follow their directions there is a 99.999% chance you will survive any encounter regardless of your skin color.

I don’t understand why you guys keep on making these completely illogical arguments for defunding and abolishing law enforcement.

Who here has made the argument to abolish law enforcement?

Who said the defund the police movement is to abolish law enforcement? 

Why are you always arguing against points that were never made? 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I thought so too as someone living outside of america, but I binge watched some of those racist videos on youtube and I'm fairly certain there are extremely racist cops targetting black people. (Often for no reason, trying to escalate situations or unwarranted actions etc.)

just saying tho, what do I really know..... actually could go for a another binge watch run. some of these videos are hilarious but also saddening. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I agree with Delita that I don't think you're a bad person, but you're definitely dense or something. Defundng the police has been explained you several times already and you keep making it sound like people are saying to have no police at all. Like unless you have a learning disability you're actively lying at this point because you want to be against police reform, almost certainly because you don't feel it affects you as a  white nerd from CT. Even if your fantasy stat is correct, .1 of 50 million is 50k people dying needlessly. 

It's not only being killed, it's being unfairly targeted, given much harsher sentences than white people who do the same exact crimes, and actually treating people as suspects simply because of their skin color. This is All SRATI FACTS. even if you take unjust killings off the table if you treat people as suspects or sentence them more harshly because of their race how is that a just system? 

Shit, at the Trump riots the racist MAGA chuds were all like "we took your side against BLM." one minute was then beating them with flags and extinguishers when for some reason the cops didn't allow them to force their way into the capitol building. Funny at how that was all it took, the perceived slight of not being able to do what they want whether or not they were actually allowed to. 

For the record children, that's white priveledge. That's people who feel they have the right to do whatever they want and the police are their servants and should just open up any building they want and let them in. 

This is the third time a mob of white people stormed and took over a gov building. Only 2 people have been shot. Breonna Taylor and Bothan Jean were shot in killed in their homes minding their own business and never had a chance to comply with the police. But that's fair in your world right? 

Im pretty sure if the capitol police just decided to open fire on the MAGA horde you wouldn't be saying "well if they listened to the police, nothing would have happened."