Cooke, I am thinking of moving to Trenton

4 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ask diplo

Okay, I am guessing no since about only about 25% of the population speaks French.  I plan on moving to Trenton within the next year.  Not because of political reasons.  I just want a fresh start somewhere that I do not know anyone.  I do have one friend there.  

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why Trenton? 

Loooong sory.  I have a friend there.  We have known each other for 10 years.  We literally video chat every day.  I think we would be good together.  I know that sounds fucking lame and I would agree with you.  I want a change anyway. Do something different you know.  The only obstacle is getting the funds together to move there.  

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Loooong sory.  I have a friend there.  We have known each other for 10 years.  We literally video chat every day.  I think we would be good together.  I know that sounds fucking lame and I would agree with you.  I want a change anyway. Do something different you know.  The only obstacle is getting the funds together to move there.  

Aaaaand the border is closed