Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J Trump: The only president to ever be impeached twice

1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Why did you ignore the rest of what he said?

because he discredits himself in the first sentence.

why do you come in and try to discredit people by not actually making counter-arguments that prove me wrong, but asking inane questions like the ones you just made?

maybe you should upgrade to, y'know, being smart enough to join the conversation. Maybe someday, eh?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

worst president ever. 

deena cup,     do you honestly believe Trump hasn't attempted to rile up the spirits of bigots. & his word choices, dog whistling, was not ,.. way more upsessed with him and causing

I'll go through 8 years of Bush jr vs another year of Trump.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Impeachment means nothing now lol so congrats on that. "Oh noes teh other party doeesn't like me!!" it just shows Trump was doing a good job

Yes he was impeached because that insurrection was a good job alright 😂🤣

13 hours ago, Delita said:

Lmfao

i can’t believe there’s a legit worse president than bush jr yet here we are. Trump is easily worst of all time

Bush 43 was incompetent, but you can tell that he's at least a decent person. Trump is like some ancient malignant deity took over the body of a greedy businessman. He genuinely doesn't have a care in the world for anyone but himself and his daughter.  Trump would let the world burn down around him if the thought it would benefit him.  The Iraq war became quagmire but Trump has tried extorting American cities/states in exchange for their Govs/Mayors to praise him publicly. Impeachment is better than he deserves, he should have been removed for being unfit years ago. 

This interview was months before the election and this guy MAGA people said was just trying to smear the President predicted down to a tee exactly what Trump would do if he lost. 

Bill Maher, a month before the election predicting exactly what Trump would do if he was lost the election.

Other than Putin I dont think there's a living bad person on Earth that had every bad comment, prediction, impression of them came true. 5 years of hearing people on the right claiming that people were being too hard on Trump and every critic of his was right. The plan was always to subvert the election. 

13 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Impeachment means nothing now lol so congrats on that. "Oh noes teh other party doeesn't like me!!" it just shows Trump was doing a good job

Trump is the most unpopular President after their first term ever.  Ever!!!!   38% approval vs 60% disapproval.  How is that doing a good job??!  You are a twat.