Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Covid roll call

Da rona  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had it?

1 hour ago, nitric said:

Did you lose your taste and smell? My fiance lost her smell for two days, still has her taste.

I did not, I had it back around Halloween but never really produced any symptoms other than feeling like I smoked a few too many cigs last night 

Those that have had it need follow up check ups of your heart and lungs.  Two of my friends had "mild symptoms" now months later they both have enlarged hearts and fluid in their lungs.  2/3 of people that get covid have long lasting effects.  

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, nitric said:

Yeah its hard for us conservatives but we've been unfairly shit on for 4 straight years so we've gotten used to some things (like dating) being extra challenging. Just means we have to WORK harder at it (something you and your constant need for safe spaces and participation trophies) know nothing about

Also, im not fat and Ruben is a romantic name :juggle:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah its hard for us conservatives but we've been unfairly shit on for 4 straight years so we've gotten used to some things (like dating) being extra challenging. Just means we have to WORK harder at it (something you and your constant need for safe spaces and participation trophies) know nothing about

You’re named after a sandwich. Nothing romantic or attractive about that 

Edited by nitric
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

fiance? LOL hopefully that poor girl comes to her senses.

Rules

1. no flaming

3. no trolling

7. claims need to be backed up w/ links 

basically, it's for constructive talk about the larger issues in the world. the rules will be heavily enforced.

NO WARNINGS - 3 TO 30 DAY BANS. 

Ban yourself. :mj:

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You were having issues with women way before that Ruben. 

11 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

There should be a "not that I know of" option. Many of us probably have had it but were asymptotic.  

Okay, go get an antibody test and show us that you already got it.