Dat cliff huh Dynoshit?

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Nobody cares, platform sucks, hardware is ancient, it's for kids, older parents, and soylent infused autists. 

Switch had the most good games last year on Consoles (Metacritic) 

Switch won GOTY 2020 (Hades) 

Switch broke hardware records for the gen (NPD) 

Half of the top 20 are Switch games (NPD) 

Got fucked Clown 🤡 

Edited by Goukosan
32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch won GOTY 2020 (Hades) 

Switch broke hardware records for the gen (NPD) 

Half of the top 20 are Switch games (NPD) 

Got fucked Clown 🤡 

I have nearly 30 consoles,  the Switch is the only console I've ever sold. The platform is wholly uninteresting and it's just a cyclical repeat of the same games we've been playing for 35 years with virtually nothing else.

Trash.

• Upvote 1

I have nearly 30 consoles,  the Switch is the only console I've ever sold. The platform is wholly uninteresting and it's just a cyclical repeat of the same games we've been playing for 35 years with virtually nothing else.

Trash.

Switch has a fairly sizable exclusive line up, I understand if you were emulating it. But it has so many great interesting niche games. And it's only been out for 3 years. 

Trash.

No one cares about your shit taste bro. 

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Trash.

Excuse him while he pre-orders Halo Infinite. 

17 hours ago, Goukosan said:

List those games. :kaz:  Guaranteed it's %80 just old indie ports and multiplats.

Nintendo support last year was pathetic. Paper Mario, 3D Mario ports compilation and Hyrule Warriors 2? :lul: 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

List those games. :kaz:  Guaranteed it's %80 just old indie ports and multiplats.

Nintendo support last year was pathetic. Paper Mario, 3D Mario ports compilation and Hyrule Warriors 2? :lul: 

Indie games and old ports... That's PC gaming in a nutshell....praying and hoping for ports months and sometimes years laster :lawl:

there isn't a single game that Xbox/PC has aside from Resident Evil 2/3/7 that i'd want on switch. That's 3 games, 2.5 if you count Resi 7 cloud version.

The list of games that  Switch has over Xbox will probably be over 100 games by gen's end. 

then there's also the fact that switch has differntiated itself enough from PS5 to stand on its own, and Xbox is literally just a Playstation with a lot less games/a PC with slightly less games.

Xbox is literally in a limbo/no man's land of being a complete useless platform/anomaly in this industry. No exclusives, no point to exist. xbox just needs to go away and make it easier on everyone, and stop ripping off ignorant consumers who mistakenly choose one over PS (probably because they're casuals. parents, or not invested in gaming).

MS occupies a devious spot in this industry.

41 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

there isn't a single game that Xbox/PC has aside from Resident Evil 2/3/7 that i'd want on switch. That's 3 games, 2.5 if you count Resi 7 cloud version.

The list of games that  Switch has over Xbox will probably be over 100 games by gen's end. 

then there's also the fact that switch has differntiated itself enough from PS5 to stand on its own, and Xbox is literally just a Playstation with a lot less games/a PC with slightly less games.

Xbox is literally in a limbo/no man's land of being a complete useless platform/anomaly in this industry. No exclusives, no point to exist. xbox just needs to go away and make it easier on everyone, and stop ripping off ignorant consumers who mistakenly choose one over PS (probably because they're casuals. parents, or not invested in gaming).

MS occupies a devious spot in this industry.

You need to rationalize yourself too much, you're not actually happy.

there is nothing to rationalize. between PS5 and Switch there is nothing I can't play.

I have never wanted an xbox or PC game, ever. There is literally 0% chance they release something i want. :rofl: 

The closest they've come in 5 years is moneyhatting Yakuza LAD's next gen upgrade for 3 months, but even then, i know it'll hit PS5 and probably run better there too. :glad: 

XBOX IS DEAD! :glad: