Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Snowflakes begging Trump for pardons.

Hahahaha.  'If you can't do the time don't do the crime'.  That's whst these MAGA idiots say to minorities who get unjust sentences.   These MGA idiots got what they deserve.

Edited by lostfool
Suck it
  • lostfool changed the title to Snowflakes begging Trump for pardons.

As a Muslim, it was quite satisfying to see all these white terrorists getting arrested at airports because they are on the no fly list. The thing is, they actually committed the crime and not being racially profiled. 

They actually think they "deserve a pardon" :lawl:

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington to join the attack on the US Capitol, has pleaded with Donald Trump to pardon her after she was arrested by federal authorities.

After surrendering to the FBI on Friday, Ryan said: “We all deserve a pardon.”

“I’m facing a prison sentence,” she told CBS11 at her home. “I think I do not deserve that."

Ryan said she had been “displaying my patriotism”, adding: “I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol.”

Ryan left a trove of information online. Court papers show she posted a picture of herself taking a private jet to Washington DC the day before the riot, subsequently posing on the steps of the Capitol and beside a window smashed as the pro-Trump mob broke in.

“We’re gonna go down and storm the Capitol,” Ryan said in a video posted to Facebook.

During a live Facebook video at the scene of the incursion, Ryan stated: “We are going to fucking go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go.”

Later, Ryan posted on Twitter: “We just stormed the Capital [sic]. It was one of the best days of my life.”

These have to be the stupid people on the face of the planet, they live streamed and posted their crimes, posted the predetermined nature of it and boasted about it ONLINE. 

She claimed "life or death it doesn't matter" and that it's "the best day of her life" 

and now that she is facing prison time she is crying abd begging for a pardon 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

I wonder how many will just get off because they were following the sitting Presidents direction

depends on how many will sign an affidavit claiming they were there because of Trump's rhetoric which the Biden's DoJ could use to slam dunk Trump and his Family. 

At least, that's what I would do if i were a prosecutor. 

21 hours ago, Voidler said:

I wonder how many will just get off because they were following the sitting Presidents direction

That would be a plea bargain for a lesser charge.

And would probably make them become material witnesses to testify against other people they are prosecuting, or even Trump and his people.

This is, assuming, they are witnesses to something incriminating. If they are of no use to the prosecution, then the prosecution doesn't need to offer them any deal unless they just want to save on time and money prosecuting them.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

That would be a plea bargain for a lesser charge.

And would probably make them become material witnesses to testify against other people they are prosecuting, or even Trump and his people.

This is, assuming, they are witnesses to something incriminating. If they are of no use to the prosecution, then the prosecution doesn't need to offer them any deal unless they just want to save on time and money prosecuting them.

Trump essentially told them to march on the capitol and they did so. There must be some argument that they were only following what the sitting Government and President directed them to do. Combined with ignorance of the legality of what they were doing.

Not that I think they didn't know what they were doing but it feels really murky when you're being told to do something illegal by the President

10 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Trump essentially told them to march on the capitol and they did so. There must be some argument that they were only following what the sitting Government and President directed them to do. Combined with ignorance of the legality of what they were doing.

Not that I think they didn't know what they were doing but it feels really murky when you're being told to do something illegal by the President

The argument right now from the right is that that is not what he meant.

8 minutes ago, Voidler said:

The most common phrase during all of this is "my president told us to come". Admittedly, that's their level of ignorance but this is what entitlement looks like. They really believe that Americans can do whatever they want as long as it's painted as patriotic. 

BLM isn't American to them. ANTIFA are Communist in their minds. You also have people like Ted Cruz telling them they are patriots on the level of Hamilton or Jefferson.