Catching up on some Sony games on PS5, Days Gone is awesome

What a fun game, Deacan is great the way he murmurs shit all the time. Great fighting mechanics feels like cut scenes in real time, great bike physics with driving, shooting, zombies feels like COD zombies. They killed it with this game

BTW I'm enjoying it way more than TLOU2 even the characters are better (other than Joel and Ellie)

Yeah, I got a feeling I am going to be going through my PS4 backlog on my PS5 soon as I A.) go back into Cyberpunk and just knock out a total comprehensive playthrough, or B.) decide to wait for significant patches for Cyberpunk to greatly improve the experience.

I've just platinum'd Spider-man Remastered, and am going to knock out Miles Morales quickly.

Haven't played it but have installed it from PS Plus Collection

I generally don't like open world games though so my expectations are low

Everyone seems to love it though. The 5 out of 10 seems pretty ridiculous compared to fan reception

One of the more fun open world games I played, very buggy though I even had a game-breaking bug 30 hours in and had to restart. 

Fighting hordes is awesome, imo the best use of large enemy crowds in any game out there. 

The story felt uninteresting as you reached the ending, the characters were ok but I couldn't shake off Deacon looking like 98 degees' Nick Lachey lmfao.

Also some forced wokeness that feels completely out of place

34 minutes ago, bhytre said:

One of the more fun open world games I played, very buggy though I even had a game-breaking bug 30 hours in and had to restart. 

Fighting hordes is awesome, imo the best use of large enemy crowds in any game out there. 

The story felt uninteresting as you reached the ending, the characters were ok but I couldn't shake off Deacon looking like 98 degees' Nick Lachey lmfao.

Also some forced wokeness that feels completely out of place

uh huh, not gonna defend gays gone but of course you have to lie to make shony look bad :kaz:  pathetic