Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So now we have Multiracial Whiteness

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

You can literally tell that he created this thread out of petty retaliation for being caught sounding racist, and he is simply hellbent at just trying to discredit "da libs" in any conceivable manner.

I think he really is livid pissed that Democrats have won, and are going to be spending this week in victory mode with the Presidential inauguration, taking over the Congress, and getting ready to make moves, and white conservatives are now being seen as a dangerous group within the United States.. And he's just on the verge of letting out one big scream because nothing is going his way.

If you've noticed, as we've gotten closer to inauguration, certain people have started sounding more and more aggravated and vindictive.

Jehurey and his dead wrong unrelated analysis once again. You're like the deeno of real life. :mindblown:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/   Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be label

You’re the most transparent racist piece of shit on this site. You aren’t clever or fooling anybody. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

So another non response 

Cooke everyone saw through your pathetic attempt.... you're as subtle as Ghostz with his race bait threads. 

You're not as clever as you think lol

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke everyone saw through your pathetic attempt.... you're as subtle as Ghostz with his face bait threads. 

You're not as clever as you think lol

My attempt at what gouk? Tell me smart guy. 

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Leftists calling everyone racist so they can ignore the stupidity in what they stand behind. How are you weirdos not sick of this schtick yet...

You're literally...

:npc:

It's honestly like you're scripted...

Didn't you previously get banned for racism? Lmfao.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's an opinion piece.

And it's a racist opinion. It's basically saying if you're not white and you don't vote democrat then you think like a white person which is inherently bad and you should be treated as a white person, not a minority. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And it's a racist opinion. It's basically saying if you're not white and you don't vote democrat then you think like a white person which is inherently bad and you should be treated as a white person, not a minority. 

That persecution complex 😂🤣

17 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/

Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be labeled white by the racist woke white left. 

And the response from people here will be "Cooke loves Trump" or some shit like that. 

It's just a WAPO op-ed article, not policy, so stop being as outraged as a snowflake twitter queen. Seriously the far right have become the new whiny bitches.

You're acting like this is policy or actions; like travel bans, trans bans, trying to undo 2020 GE votes from Black counties, racial gerrymandering etc.

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

My attempt at what gouk? Tell me smart guy. 

Your attempt to race bait with this thread.  Your attempt to paint the opinion piece as racist so that you get your little racist pot shots under the guise of calling out the "article". 

4 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Jehurey and his dead wrong unrelated analysis once again. You're like the deeno of real life. :mindblown:

No, I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

Especially since you suddenly, last week...............out of nowhere............wanted to go all in talking about the BLM protests and trying your absolute best to pretend that the destruction of Walmarts, and Targets, and auto stores is absolute chaos that is bringing down the country.

And once we made fun of you, you seemed to double-down and have been making non-stop attempts at False Equivalences, and have now just moved onto blatant attempts to call "da libs"  to be "da real threats", "da real racists." You'll be calling them "da real fascists" here soon.

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That persecution complex 😂🤣

What's sad is that Cooke really thinks he's slick. Like this is going to be the one time people other than his MAGA posse will fall for it and not call him out. 

Like he pretends he's not a right winger but only exclusively post about how wacky, racist, sexist, and problematic Universities, movies, and liberals are, how old and frail Biden is, what hypocrites Dems are. How destructive ANTIFA is. Muslim teroritst. China's expansion. 

I don't think you've complained once in past year about anything you didn't perceive as a liberal problem. And by liberal problems, I mean what an uninformed FOX viewer would consider  liberal. 

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your attempt to race bait with this thread.  Your attempt to paint the opinion piece as racist so that you get your little racist pot shots under the guise of calling out the "article". 

That doesn't make sense. 

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

Especially since you suddenly, last week...............out of nowhere............wanted to go all in talking about the BLM protests and trying your absolute best to pretend that the destruction of Walmarts, and Targets, and auto stores is absolute chaos that is bringing down the country.

And once we made fun of you, you seemed to double-down and have been making non-stop attempts at False Equivalences, and have now just moved onto blatant attempts to call "da libs"  to be "da real threats", "da real racists." You'll be calling them "da real fascists" here soon.

Again with the Wal-Mart's and targets while forgetting the hundreds of small independent businesses that were destroyed and damaged. Way to minimize it once again twatface

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

and yet you continue to do it. 

Ok time to put on my anti racism racism glasses and call you a racist at every interaction because then it will deflect everything you say and you will just be a racist and your view points wont matter because youre a racist. Shut up racist