Crowbcat: The roast of CyberChunk 2020 (And PC gaming)

Ill watch this later. Anyway Cyberpunk bashing is tired, I even said the game would flop pre release for months, everyone laughed at me. 

The Witcher 3 good reputation and the promise of a GTA like experience with insane production values made the game way too hyped and anticipated as the next thing. CDP are kinda victims of their own success here, plus they obviously rushed the game to the market. Bad combination.

Ive been playing their games since the first Witcher and always knew they had their limitations... but they make good RPGs still. I will play Cyberpunk too, just not now.

I have a lot of fun with it,  I don't even bother with these lame gta baits. Gta games are a boring 30 hours story where nothing happens.

godpunk is a story driven role playing game, I certainly don't drive around and run over every npc I see. Even the NPC convos they are having if you are just standing and listening  I very well made a lot of times. gta doesn't have cool shit like that, it's bland and boring world with no lore.

the game was marketed to lure in the gta kiddos, guess it worked and now you kids are mad that it's a mature RPG with story and choices and combat instead of a boring ass open world sim with nothing to do in it.

:shrug:  Just my opinion, you can leave me out of it. the only thing I can compare godpunk to is godcher 3 and it holds up pretty well, the pacing is better in godcher 3 because godpunk is sometimes like a "do your own thing" marking a side/gig/? location on the map and driving there instead of exploring naturally then doing a lot of shit in a place before moving on.

But I think they are on par for me, just different in that regard. 

Edited by kazpunk