Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Just now, Twinblade said:

LMAO now jehurey reported me for xenophobia. You guys are such a bunch of snowflakes.

My parents were first generation immigrants who came here over 30 years ago LEGALLY with nothing and had to work their asses off to get where they are. Sorry if I don't share the sentiment that we should let people into the country illegally and just hand them everything on a silver platter.

Sorry..............doesn't stop you from being a racist and xenophobe.

Too bad you're not like you're parents.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn I didn’t know about this. ICE should’ve been abolished years ago. 

Why would illegal immigrants get the same treatment as an American citizen?

LMAO now jehurey reported me for xenophobia. You guys are such a bunch of snowflakes.   My parents were first generation immigrants who came here over 30 years ago LEGALLY with nothing and h

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

LMAO now jehurey reported me for xenophobia. You guys are such a bunch of snowflakes.

My parents were first generation immigrants who came here over 30 years ago LEGALLY with nothing and had to work their asses off to get where they are. Sorry if I don't share the sentiment that we should let people into the country illegally and just hand them everything on a silver platter.

You think these immigrants get everything on a silver platter? What kind of bubble do you live in?

Just now, nitric said:

You think these immigrants get everything on a silver platter? What kind of bubble do you live in?

Can you imagine just how much inferior he is to his own parents to this much of a xenophobic whiner.

He actually tried to use his PARENTS hard work and suffering to give himself authenticity. How pathetic is that.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..............doesn't stop you from being a racist and xenophobe.

Too bad you're not like you're parents.

I could have deleted this post for being completely wrong and making completely baseless assumptions. You do know that my parents and a lot of people in our community are AGAINST illegal immigration right? You're just another snowflake who knows nothing about immigrant families and their stories yet are somehow trying to school someone who has lived through that process.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I could have deleted this post for being completely wrong and making completely baseless assumptions. You do know that my parents and a lot of people in our community are AGAINST illegal immigration right?

No, I don't know that.

You just made a completely baseless assumption, dipshit.

Don't fucking whine about your parents, since YOU are the one that tried bringing them up, in a pathetic anecdotal fashion.

You're a professional whiner, I wonder if your parents wouldn't smack you upside your head to see you being so xenophobic.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Immigrants get everything handed to them on a silver platter?   Where is this occurring? 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Immigrants get everything handed to them on a silver platter?   Where is this occurring? 

He ignored me when I called him out on that bullshit. He sounds like a Karen in the facebook comment section. Brainwashed cult member.

4 minutes ago, nitric said:

He ignored me when I called him out on that bullshit. He sounds like a Karen in the facebook comment section. Brainwashed cult member.

Do you trust his "my parents are immigrants, and many immigrants I know believe..." line, at this point?

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So did mine. My mother was 5 months pregnant when she got here and still found a job and worked until a week before I was born. Doesn't mean these people should be treated as subhuman. Funny how you have so much empathy for Donald Trump and the MAGA supremacist. Hey, you should post in Cooke's thread about multicultural whites or whatever silly shit. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Also the fucking balls of Twinblade calling other people snowflakes for possessing humanity and empathy and I'd bet a dollar he's probably cried during a videogame cutscene before is hilarious. 

Riiight. Im a cold hearted piece of garbage because I don't think we should be letting in thousands of economic immigrants instead of focusing on the MOUNTAIN of issues we are currently facing internally. This is the same logic that got us involved in so many endless wars for no reason whatsoever. America is one country, we can't continue to try and fix the world's problems when we have so many of our own already.

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Riiight. Im a cold hearted piece of garbage because I don't think we should be letting in thousands of economic immigrants instead of focusing on the MOUNTAIN of issues we are currently facing internally. This is the same logic that got us involved in so many endless wars for no reason whatsoever. America is one country, we can't continue to try and fix the world's problems when we have so many of our own already.

stop dodging - Immigrants get everything handed to them on a silver platter? Where is this occurring? 

I’m glad Twinblade says we should take care of our own instead of policing the world. I’m sure he’s gonna be huge supporter of cuts to military spending and increases in social program funding. :sass2:

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Exist there is no evidence that immigrants are a drain on the economy.

In fact, economic studies prove the opposite. In order to maintain growth, we actually need a YOUNGER workforce, and the only demographic that is bringing in that younger workforce are immigrants.

Not to mention that undocumented immigrants have paid $20 Billion.............I'll repeat that again........BILLION with a B, into social security that they will never get any money from. So they are actually helping keeping that program funded.

So..............you just attempted an ECONOMIC argument against immigration, and that doesn't work. They are actually a net-positive economic force.

No, immigration is nothing like "getting into wars in other countries"............America benefits from having immigrants. We're not "solving other countries problems" by accepting immigrants............we're actually SOLVING SOME OF OUR OWN problems.

Our lack of STEM workers.

Our lack of cheaper labor in labor-intensive fields. The reason why your food and building construction is as low as it is, is because of cheaper labor.