GeorgeW1000 exposed

it almost seems GS has an Xbox bias................

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is more proof that Tom Clancy is not tired of making money, and good games. The 3rd edition of the series is a graphical achievement, the environments are beautifully rendered. From the shadows, to the water textures, Sam Fisher has never looked better. Ubisoft claims that the game is less linear than past splinter cells. This is partially true, MOST levels can be played as a shoot um' up. But who cares? Its a stealth game, if you wanna play a fast pace shooter, pick up counter strike. Well any way, the new COOP feature is fun. The strategic use of your buddy is critical, well at least on the harder settings. Plus it's no lie, the COOP is short. I finished it rather quickly with my younger brother. Of coarse its a Tom Clancy game, so the story is good. Splinter Cell's voice acting is excellent combined with the cineimatics it looks like it'll have top notch sound, right? WRONG! Small sound glitches and awful jokes knocks a point off of the sound category. Which is a shame because all the other parts were extremely well done.

https://www.gamespot.com/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-chaos-theory/user-reviews/2200-178186/

Anyone have any retro systemwars posts / memories? I've been browsing it. I was a tiny, tiny kid....