Hitman 3 9 GS, 9 IGN, 88 MC. First BANGER of the year

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't a bad start at all can't wait to try this game on that XseX  

I had the one on GameCube.. Whatever that one was. Hitman 2. The first hitman2. Lol I fucking hate how devs name their games now, so fucking confusing.  

Sheep have to stream games cause the console cant run them LMFAO. Switchia 

Who's playing? 

I've been following different storylines and some of them are great. The detective in that mansion is fuckin hilarious. 

You can tell last gen is holding this back a little but they did a great job regardless. 

Not sure where im hiding. I dont lock myself to streaming at 720p and missing 90 percent of the games available to stay a fanboy on a dead systemwars website :D

Youre hiding !!!!!!11 Yet who is in every PS5 thread talking about lemmings :D :D

You fucking dumbo idiot COWCK :D

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Streaming games... Just watch Twitch at that point and don't call yourself a gamer:mj:

Its gonna be the only option they have :D Guckysan is the only dick head sheep that wont move on ROFL. Dike, Berry and Cucke all moved on to real platforms. 

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Not sure where im hiding. I dont lock myself to streaming at 720p and missing 90 percent of the games available to stay a fanboy on a dead systemwars website :D

Youre hiding !!!!!!11 Yet who is in every PS5 thread talking about lemmings :D :D

You fucking dumbo idiot COWCK :D

You locked yourself behind Xbox... no AAA exclusives.   No Next gen games at launch. 

You paid 500 for a series X to play TETRIS at lauch 😂🤣

You spent the last 10 years loving your Xbox more than your family.....only for you to tuck your dick and run to PC :lawl:

Switch had the most good games last year (Metacritic) and the year before (Metacritic) and have a ton of EXCLUSIVE BANGERS for 2021.

What AAA MS Banger are you getting on Xbox this year?  lmfao

5 hours ago, Vini said:

Why you guys arguing about Cyberpunk, get this game. Level 2 is a fuckin masterpiece it's James Bond, Sherlock Holmes and Hitman rolled into one. 

Yeah its cool but the game-y nature of it was kind of annoying. Like I knew exactly who committed the murder but I was missing a few clues so I didn't have the option to accuse them.