Hitman 3 9 GS, 9 IGN, 88 MC. First BANGER of the year

59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah its cool but the game-y nature of it was kind of annoying. Like I knew exactly who committed the murder but I was missing a few clues so I didn't have the option to accuse them.

I mean if you're playing straight detective you need to prove it with full evidence 

I went half the mission as detective and then that target woman walked in randomly into the crime scene along with one guard and I took both of them out. 

Also I hope you guys are playing on master it's so much better.

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't a bad start at all can't wait to try this game on that XseX  

I had the one on GameCube.. Whatever that one was. Hitman 2. The first hitman2. Lol I fucking hate how devs name their games now, so fucking confusing.  

Sheep have to stream games cause the console cant run them LMFAO. Switchia 

11 hours ago, Vini said:

I mean if you're playing straight detective you need to prove it with full evidence 

I went half the mission as detective and then that target woman walked in randomly into the crime scene along with one guard and I took both of them out. 

Also I hope you guys are playing on master it's so much better.

But you don't need all the evidence to convict one of the other characters, so that inconsistency was annoying to me.

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i've heard nothing but great things. i may get it after i finish 13 sentinels. 

Someone at SW2 posted some guy who does elaborate kills in the Hitman games and records them. There's truly of of things that are possible. The only thing I find sort of off putting is the AI in the game seems pretty dumb. I'm taken out of stealth in games when you can walk right past a character should be aware you're there or doing something. But knowing me after I beat Ghosts of Tsushima I'll get this. I got bored with MGSV after 2 hours and Neir. 

• Upvote 1

The AI is dumb but thats deliberate, the game is very much designed for you to play it as stealthily as possible so they make it more forgiving. In fact just killing a single person (not related to your actual targets) or activating the enemies' combat state is enough to cause your mission rating at the end to plummet.

The most ridiculous thing is how you can disguise yourself as well known NPCs within the world but nobody recognizes that you're not that same person, despite none of the people you impersonate looking anything like a pale bald guy :D its so silly.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

So it was a good game but kinda short and just more of the same. Seems like a good game to rent or something. Also, these levels where you're on a train and have to make your way to the front to kill the boss are getting boring too.

Yeah the last level was way too simple and barebones....it almost felt like it was from a different game.