Official SW list of FRAUDS who fell for the Hype of CyberJunk 2020, keep these users bad taste in mind forevermore *Mods please Sticky

substatic- fake hermit that still thinks it’s 2004 yet dismisses exclusives and graphical showpieces in favor of hobo pass and Adrian wiener submarine sims; and of course, thought cyberpunk would save pc gaming before it became the laughing stock of the industry

Edited by Quad Damage

Jederpey aka beef jehurkey

Built a PC paycheck to paycheck, coupon after coupon while eating Taco Bell leftovers from the customers he served and maintained this poverty regime for years, only to not even be able to max out or even like this monumental flop when it released 

:rofls:

------------------------------------

Goukosan aka gynosan 

Jederpey's lackey so his master's failures also count for him and he wouldn't want it any other way :laff:

Edited by bhytre
  • Geese 1
9 hours ago, bhytre said:

Jederpey aka beef jehurkey

Built a PC paycheck to paycheck, coupon after coupon while eating Taco Bell leftovers from the customers he served and maintained this poverty regime for years, only to not even be able to max out or even like this monumental flop when it released 

The Coupon Commando HBFR! :rofl: 

• Haha 2
  • dead 1

I called it months before launch that the game would flop.

Just one example.

Been telling coworkers since 2019 that it would flop, and I got so much shit for it. I didn't expect it to flop that hard though, it's beyond all expectations. lmfao

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I called it months before launch that the game would flop.

Just one example.

Been telling coworkers since 2019 that it would flop, and I got so much shit for it. I didn't expect it to flop that hard though, it's beyond all expectations. lmfao

:leo:

• Upvote 1

Bodycunt

Imagine being a gamer with big tits, a huge vagina and constant pmsing and side switching about everything.

Except you are male and devoted his entire life being Don Mattrick's lapdog just to tell him to fuck off when he asked regarding the Xbox One's new direction "but lord Don, where are our games?".

Rumors saying he sold every tv from his house just so he can continue lying to himself about how subhd gaming is teh futurez.

He is a less gayer version of Cooke, except his dick sucking preferences are still dominant.

Edited by MalaXmaS