Persona 5 Royal will waste your time for 80 hours and lock you out of the true ending if you don't rank 3 specific character's social links

56 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

there's like 20 different characters and goro is the biggest bitch. the game purposely makes you hate/avoid him. who would want to level up this clown? :rofl: 

Guidance councillor also disappears permanently after dungeon 6 so you can't go back and see him after november 17. unless you got him to max by then you don't get the 3rd semester/real ending.

LAME

if you do it right, he's part of the epic ending and they completely rework his arc. he ends up being one of the most epic characters. this is one reason why royal >>>> 5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is 0 explanation which is the biggest piss off.   this is like when the timer runs out in dead rising and you 'fail' the game, just instead of losing 5 hours of progress you lose 80

well if anyone plays this game, make sure to max out Goro Aekichi, Kasumi, and the guidance councillor or else you're fucked and just wasting your time.   good luck even remembering who thes

Lmfao, I think I got 103 hours on the clock before I stopped playing because I was losing interest.  That counselor is already gone from school, does he even come back?  And who would want t

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

you didn't keep older saves? smh. bro, i had a save for every 10 hours. i wish i could share my saves with you. 

yeah i didn't, kept overwriting the same one. I figured you couldn't really 'fail' at this game.

having never actually sat through one of these games before i had no idea what to expect.

17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

you didn't keep older saves? smh. bro, i had a save for every 10 hours. i wish i could share my saves with you. 

is the secret ending guidance counselor comes back from a failed affair or 3 and fiddles you in the back of the gym stage?  I mean, what's this blockbuster scene that bodycount's upset about?

10 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

yeah i didn't, kept overwriting the same one. I figured you couldn't really 'fail' at this game.

having never actually sat through one of these games before i had no idea what to expect.

damn bro. sorry to hear. 

Just now, kokujin said:

is the secret ending guidance counselor comes back from a failed affair or 3 and fiddles you in the back of the gym stage?  I mean, what's this blockbuster scene that bodycount's upset about?

Spoiler

he's possibly the best villain i've seen in the series. his palace is dope af!

major spoiler ^^^

17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

he's possibly the best villain i've seen in the series. his palace is dope af!

major spoiler ^^^

hmm.

does this game make you romance men? I'm a bit confused. don't you play as a guy?  anywho, cool to know. that game works in weird ways!! counselors are for fucking they are damaged people. 

Just now, kokujin said:

hmm.

does this game make you romance men? I'm a bit confused. don't you play as a guy?  anywho, cool to know. that game works in weird ways!! counselors are for fucking they are damaged people. 

you are a guy and there's no gay romance. you can wife like 10+ women, though, during your campaign...which leads to

Spoiler

a funny scene on valentine's day if you romance more than 1

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

you are a guy and there's no gay romance. you can wife like 10+ women, though, during your campaign...which leads to

Reveal hidden contents

a funny scene on valentine's day if you romance more than 1

only the Japanese can make a game so real I have to wife 10+ women.  Which one shuts up the fastest?

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

entire new ~10 hour part of the game depends on him.

actually, both kisumi and the counselor add like 20 hours. they also 

Spoiler

have incredible character twists. the same with akechi now. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

makoto. though, i wish i could wife sae :love: 

and why did you fail with Sae?  What the fuck did you do (or not do GD)?!?

Also yes, Sae sounds like bae. I bet she has short hair and is mad kawaiicuuute.  xdD lol.  I like pre-pubescent Yuffie looking girls. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

and why did you fail with Sae?  What the fuck did you do (or not do GD)?!?

Also yes, Sae sounds like bae. I bet she has short hair and is mad kawaiicuuute.  xdD lol.  I like pre-pubescent Yuffie looking girls. 

she's not bae-able, which is dumb imo, since you can wife other older women in the game. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

she's not bae-able, which is dumb imo, since you can wife other older women in the game. 

hehee. did you stroke your cock to Sae Bae?  fucking not bae-able.  the best ones always aren't.  *smh*

I'm gonna take Sae off of her husbo's hands in the sequel. 

Just now, kokujin said:

hehee. did you stroke your cock to Sae Bae?  fucking not bae-able.  the best ones always aren't.  *smh*

I'm gonna take Sae off of her husbo's hands in the sequel. 

yup. i'm stroking it right now just talking about her. 

• Haha 1