Persona 5 Royal will waste your time for 80 hours and lock you out of the true ending if you don't rank 3 specific character's social links

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is 0 explanation which is the biggest piss off.   this is like when the timer runs out in dead rising and you 'fail' the game, just instead of losing 5 hours of progress you lose 80

well if anyone plays this game, make sure to max out Goro Aekichi, Kasumi, and the guidance councillor or else you're fucked and just wasting your time.   good luck even remembering who thes

Lmfao, I think I got 103 hours on the clock before I stopped playing because I was losing interest.  That counselor is already gone from school, does he even come back?  And who would want t

13 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

i'm going to have restart from scratch. :shakes: FUCK. i just can't bring myself to ruin the game by watching it online.

here's a hint: play it on the easiest difficulty. this enables you to purposely die in a palace and respawn (with hp and sp maxed!) also, just drive past the creatures in mementos. just fight the ones you need to beat, in order to rank up with main characters. with this strategy, you can beat the game, along with the added content, in 80 hours (like i did). you'll shave off 40-50 hours. 

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

as you can tell, persona 5 royale is my favorite game :D 

coudln't tell to be honest! tho I see you can enjoy a fruity jap game. 13 sentineals and you were playing some detective one earlier.

bodycount, I asked my friend if he wanted to know and he said 'he didn't care. because he has a life that's more important.'

maybe try his strategy??  

also yes that's f'd.  I would just beat the game as is and youtube that ending.  there's gotta be a 2nd best ending.

also, this 1.06 patch git damn downloads sooo much slower than the data disc.  

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

coudln't tell to be honest! tho I see you can enjoy a fruity jap game. 13 sentineals and you were playing some detective one earlier.

bodycount, I asked my friend if he wanted to know and he said 'he didn't care. because he has a life that's more important.'

maybe try his strategy??  

also yes that's f'd.  I would just beat the game as is and youtube that ending.  there's gotta be a 2nd best ending.

also, this 1.06 patch git damn downloads sooo much slower than the data disc.  

the problem is that he''l miss out on a whole entire palace (and it's awesome), along with a bunch of other additions. it's literally 20+ hours of great content. 

oh that's weird. that's quite a bit of content lol. sounds you get no benefit being ;picky. any perks or reason to be selective with romance options? I know if I played, id hate to "have to" wife up everyone in case of missing out. just curious how game works.  chit chatting. 

Just now, kokujin said:

oh that's weird. that's quite a bit of content lol. sounds you get no benefit being ;picky. any perks or reason to be selective with romance options? I know if I played, id hate to "have to" wife up everyone in case of missing out. just curious how game works.  chit chatting. 

you don't have to romance anyone, but there are several social links you have to max out to get the real ending. 

yeah honestly i haven't been this invested into a game world in years. Makes you think of being a kid again when all you could afford was one JRPG for the next 6 months and that's all you played.

something about the writing in this game just keeps you hooked. for me to play a game for 80 hours with no closure is insane

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

yeah honestly i haven't been this invested into a game world in years. Makes you think of being a kid again when all you could afford was one JRPG for the next 6 months and that's all you played.

something about the writing in this game just keeps you hooked. for me to play a game for 80 hours with no closure is insane

i hear you bro. i felt like royal fixed my issues with 5, while adding to certain characters (akechi's new arc is amazing!) and providing a significantly more satisfying ending. 

13 hours ago, bhytre said:

Lmfao, I think I got 103 hours on the clock before I stopped playing because I was losing interest. 

That counselor is already gone from school, does he even come back? 

And who would want to max out with Goro Akechi, lame ass twink detective I'd punch his face in irl what a fucking bitch :hest:

I'll probably never come back to finish it then, so lame :|

Makoto still remains my waifu though :dreamy:

Kasumi can get it too :aitch:

I am going to go full Takamaki in all this bitch.

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

here's a hint: play it on the easiest difficulty. this enables you to purposely die in a palace and respawn (with hp and sp maxed!) also, just drive past the creatures in mementos. just fight the ones you need to beat, in order to rank up with main characters. with this strategy, you can beat the game, along with the added content, in 80 hours (like i did). you'll shave off 40-50 hours. 

I hate using guides but I admit I had to cheese it during the museum and all the shitty lock combinations.

Edited by MalaXmaS