Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Almost ten thousand Americans died today of Covid-19 under the Biden administration

They died under the Biden administration and many more will die than already did. He had months to prepare :mjcry:

What a catastrophe, all under the Biden administration :mjcry:

Edited by bhytre
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

They died under the Biden administration and many more will die than already did. He had months to prepare :mjcry:

What a catastrophe, all under the Biden administration :mjcry:

Link the studies and medical journals in a few months showing so (that Biden botched his upcoming Covid response), and I'll agree. Facts first.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Link the studies and medical journals in a few months showing so (that Biden botched his upcoming Covid response), and I'll agree. Facts first.

There is no time for studies when thousands already died under the Biden administration, action is needed NOW. Stay safe America :mjcry:

5 hours ago, bhytre said:

What a terrible president, stay safe America :mjcry:

45 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

The Biden flu is really getting out of control, this inept administration basically has no plan. they better get to work quickly before Dimentia Joe inevitably dies while in office. he already can't get a sentence out without choking on his tongue, it's only a matter of time.

Be safe out there. 

The beauty in being a retard is context is unimportant. 

11 minutes ago, nitric said:

Lets talk about how Trump had no vaccine plan laid out and was bullshitting for almost a year

Let's talk how the Biden administration still has no plan in effect despite knowing all of this and how already thousands died under his administration. But first things first, stay safe America :mjcry:

22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Let's talk how the Biden administration still has no plan in effect despite knowing all of this and how already thousands died under his administration. But first things first, stay safe America :mjcry:

It’s been one day doofus. How much longer do you have at the Internet cafe so I can stop reading your shitty posts? 

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

LOL

Biden should've known that Trump is a dumbass!!!

This is terrific. I need more of these excuses.

3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Forreal? :tom:

As real as your butthurt.:drake: