PSVita.... a story of not investing in something.....

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah the Vita's screen shits on the Switch's. A LCD is not comparable to a OLED.

It's smaller and lower rez. I couldn't play on a screen any smaller than switches.  It plays console games on mobile. Not just mobile games designed for a small screen. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its the right time for Sony to make a successor. A handheld with near PS4 level visuals would be crazy, and I think the market is ready for it.

I love my vita more than my switch, it feels right, right size, right games, seriously impressed even after years of owning it,  I still love monkeyball. I wish Sony didnt give up on it...serious

i'm with you on that, the thing was dragged through the mud for having no games for years, and really got destroyed preemptively by the media. having just got one recently, it's impressive.  

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I think its the right time for Sony to make a successor. A handheld with near PS4 level visuals would be crazy, and I think the market is ready for it.

I mean only if there was a system out there that does this... would be crazy right? 

• Ben 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol the switch is nowhere near a PS4....come on now.

raw power wise it's not..but unlike Vita and PSP which required bespoke engines etc. 

Switch supports the same engines etc as PS4 and Xbox1. 

It's closer to PS4/X1 than PSP and Vita were to PS3.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

raw power wise it's not..but unlike Vita and PSP which required bespoke engines etc. 

Switch supports the same engines etc as PS4 and Xbox1. 

It's closer to PS4/X1 than PSP and Vita were to PS3.

Different times. Engines are far more flexible and designed to be multiplatform nowadays. If there was a Vita 2 and it was even just remotely successful, Im pretty sure major engines like UE4 would start supporting it.

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Different times. Engines are far more flexible and designed to be multiplatform nowadays. If there was a Vita 2 and it was even just remotely successful, Im pretty sure major engines like UE4 would start supporting it.

While that could have been a possibility that's still a hypothetical.  The Switch is a reality and does just that. 

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I mean only if there was a system out there that does this... would be crazy right? 

This fgt Sheep really think he's getting PS4 level performance on his Switch. :kaz: 

Meanwhile he's streaming Hitman 3 and Control. :omglol:

• Haha 1

Soul Sacrifice was a masterpiece I hope it gets posted one day and series revived. Freedom Wars was also great. Both franchiaes deserve a PS5 sequel. 

On a good note Sony Bend is finally a high end console development with Days Gone. 

Honestly I don't want a Sony handheld even as a hybrid. Fuck handheld gaming. 

Edited by Team 2019
2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Soul Sacrifice was a masterpiece I hope it gets posted one day and series revived. Freedom Wars was also great. Both franchiaes deserve a PS5 sequel. 

On a good note Sony Bend is finally a high end console development with Days Gone. 

Honestly I don't want a Sony handheld even as a hybrid. Fuck handheld gaming. 

good stuff 🙂 more games the better

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

man your reading comprehension is in the shitter 😂🤣

Stfu, Twinblade was like ''man it'd be nice to have a handheld with hardware equal to PS4'' and you were implying that Switch already does it. It doesn't. :D 

But bu it runs on the same engines! :kaz: I'm dying here. :D 

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Stfu, Twinblade was like ''man it'd be nice to have a handheld with hardware equal to PS4'' and you were implying that Switch already does it. It doesn't. :D 

But bu it runs on the same engines! :kaz: I'm dying here. :D 

19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Like I said reading and comprehending must be really difficult for you.  Read it again a few more times until you understand it....

No one said anything about having EQUAL HARDWARE as PS4 you doofus 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Edited by Goukosan