Itagaki's new game aiming for PS5, Series, and PC

25 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I hope we get a big tits anime waifu protagonist. I'm sick of "women" in gaming that look worse than fucking trannies.

yes HUGE tits. NO APOLOGISTS. I want her labia sticking out and hood over her knees! 

Devil's Third MP had some fantastic ideas and mechanics implemented we still don't see in current games. Clan wars and customization of your maps with defensive measures like fences, turrets, forts etc. meant no map you fought each other on was ever the same. 

The ability to send propaganda folders to each other, declare war or become allies created this cool dynamic where it really felt like you were doing something together with your clan instead of just being a list of members you notice when they're online or not. 

Clan members could also play solo MP games and earn money to spend on new weapons, perks or fund the clan's war chest. 

With the war chest clans could purchase new maps and gain territory over America, repair destroyed structures and fortifications on custom maps after battles or buy attack choppers and planes to use in battle. 

When clans were at war you'd hear an alarm signal that one of your maps was being attacked, so you had to hurry and join that map asap since only random players are matched at first to defend it while the attacking clan already entered. So if you'd just leave it like that the map and all the structures were at the mercy of those random noobs defending it while the attacking clan was trying to destroy everything. 

Sometimes you wouldn't have the time or money to repair the map before it got attacked again afyer a game so you'd fight with reduced defenses making the fights even harder and more engaging while giving the attackers new opportunities to win. 

You could even directly chat with the WiiU tablet between clan leaders to talk shit or come up with a truce or try to recruit players like this. 

Had some thrilling battles when everything went as they intended in their design, too bad so many reviewers trashed on Devil's Third without having played this feature on the WiiU. 

The SP was simplistic and more or less in tune with the reviews it got though, still ok in my book for mindless fun. 

I believe in Itagaki, he's a military lover and just needs a talented team and money to create something new and amazing :smoke:

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, bhytre said:

Devil's Third MP had some fantastic ideas and mechanics implemented we still don't see in current games. Clan wars and customization of your maps with defensive measures like fences, turrets, forts etc. meant no map you fought each other on was ever the same. 

The ability to send propaganda folders to each other, declare war or become allies created this cool dynamic where it really felt like you were doing something together with your clan instead of just being a list of members you notice when they're online or not. 

Clan members could also play solo MP games and earn money to spend on new weapons, perks or fund the clan's war chest. 

With the war chest clans could purchase new maps and gain territory over America, repair destroyed structures and fortifications on custom maps after battles or buy attack choppers and planes to use in battle. 

When clans were at war you'd hear an alarm signal that one of your maps was being attacked, so you had to hurry and join that map asap since only random players are matched at first to defend it while the attacking clan already entered. So if you'd just leave it like that the map and all the structures were at the mercy of those random noobs defending it while the attacking clan was trying to destroy everything. 

Sometimes you wouldn't have the time or money to repair the map before it got attacked again afyer a game so you'd fight with reduced defenses making the fights even harder and more engaging while giving the attackers new opportunities to win. 

You could even directly chat with the WiiU tablet between clan leaders to talk shit or come up with a truce or try to recruit players like this. 

Had some thrilling battles when everything went as they intended in their design, too bad so many reviewers trashed on Devil's Third without having played this feature on the WiiU. 

The SP was simplistic and more or less in tune with the reviews it got though, still ok in my book for mindless fun. 

I believe in Itagaki, he's a military lover and just needs a talented team and money to create something new and amazing :smoke:

whoa. whoa. bxhtye posted whoa.