Resident Evil Rev 3 Switch lead platform

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Rev 1 was good. 

Rev 2 was absolute garbage. 

Hopefully 3 is good. 

Yeah, ok. First one was a decent try, felt like proper sequel to RE5 but more horror and smaller budget. Quite limited by the fact it was a 3DS game, I believe I played it on PS3. Didn't like it much.

2 is truly awful, not sure what happened there, maybe it's episodic nature. Even the best thing about the whole game, the mercenaries mode, couldn't save it. It's up there with RE6 as the very worst in the series, no doubt.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, ok. First one was a decent try, felt like proper sequel to RE5 but more horror and smaller budget. Quite limited by the fact it was a 3DS game, I believe I played it on PS3. Didn't like it much.

2 is truly awful, not sure what happened there, maybe it's episodic nature. Even the best thing about the whole game, the mercenaries mode, couldn't save it. It's up there with RE6 as the very worst in the series, no doubt.

Yup, Resi 6 and Rev 2 are just trash games. 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Series started as a handheld series. 

and as the leaks show it will continue as a handheld first series. 

The first game was on handhelds, but was eventually ported to consoles. The 2nd game was on consoles first, and it was then ported to handhelds. Where from that do you get that its a handheld series?

Just now, Twinblade said:

The first game was on handhelds, but was eventually ported to consoles. The 2nd game was on consoles first, and it was then ported to handhelds. Where from that do you get that its a handheld series?

The entire game design is built around handhelds.  😐

The developers themselves said they decided to give the game an episodic structure with short and varied chapters to make it suitable for playing on a portable game console.   

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I like them both, but making switch the lead platform for anything is retarded.

On 2021-01-17 at 12:24 AM, Twinblade said:

These studios would be better off making smaller spin off games that would show off the Switch's strengths.

On 2021-01-17 at 1:01 AM, Twinblade said:

Take Metal Gear for example, PSP got both Metal Gear Acid and Portable Ops/Peace Walker. Cool spin offs that were faithful to the franchises but tried new things with the mechanics without being overly expensive to produce. If more studios went that route on Switch it would be a much more attractive platform. 

Twinblade vs Twinblade 😂🤣