Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden is president, but Antifa is still causing mayhem in the streets

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Biden is such a failure all the covid deaths, riots and no vaccinations happening :scared:

Stay safe America! :mjcry:

The next 4 years are going to be a mess. Hopefully we can get a republican president in next term, or we're screwed.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Hopefully we can get a republican president in next term, or we're screwed.

A screwed mess, you mean like 2020? Wasn't that a Republican President? You dumb man?

Always doing much better on the economy is more important than a few broken windows from Anti-Biden rioters.  Democrat areas, on average, being much better places to live is more important than a few broken windows from Anti-Biden rioters. Get fucked kiddo, your party is trash.

asdfaxxxxxxxxxxx.png

3576242-9307339484-best-.png

P.S.  Trump's Terrorists, much like these ANTIFA,  were also anti-Biden btw, seems like all the insane people hate Biden. Hey don't you hate Biden?

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You mean like 2020 was a screwed mess with a Republican President, and a lot of it was due to him according to data? Anyway:

asdfaxxxxxxxxxxx.png

Dems top Republicans in the economy for the last few decades, and this will hold true for 2021+.  Get fucked kiddo, your party is trash.

It's not even about reality at this point. Trump did nothing for 4 years, Bush 43 got us into 2 wars and a depression, Bush 41 didn't do much, and the world finally admits that Reganomics; the complete backbone of modern Republicanism doesn't actually work. 

But yes, we need another Republican to fix things. This is how retards think. 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Just a bunch of worthless high school age Zoomers with nothing better to do and looking for any excuse to riot. They don’t even care about politics.

They hate Biden, lots of burning of his campaign flags. Just like how Capitol Trump insurrectionists hated Biden. 

Seems like all the anarchists really hate Biden. TB should be pro-Biden in this case.

20 minutes ago, Substatic said:

They hate Biden, lots of burning of his campaign flags. Just like how Capitol Trump insurrectionists hated Biden. 

Seems like all the anarchists really hate Biden. TB should be pro-Biden in this case.

Young kids don't like Biden, I wonder why :laff:

Twinblade does understand, that by posting this thread.............he just completely contradicted months and months and months of claims in which the Democrats condoned ANTIFA and that they were a part of the Democrats.

Thanks for the assist, champ!

It won't stop until the president is a lesbian golf cart that identifies as a school bus of color. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Before the election, Biden was some how the abbot of ANTIFA now they are rising against him? Which is it? Half of this country is lives in an alternate reality. 

don’t ask me, ask them. 

also ask kamila. She should know because these are the same people she helped bail out of prison during the summer riots last year. It’s no surprise neither her or Biden have spoken out against these riots or the one currently happening in Tacoma

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

don’t ask me, ask them. 

also ask kamila. She should know because these are the same people she helped bail out of prison during the summer riots last year. It’s no surprise neither her or Biden have spoken out against these riots or the one currently happening in Tacoma

Thought you said weren't posting in here again after the board got closed and moved to a club ..... yet here you are:umad:

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

don’t ask me, ask them. 

really?

show me where Kamala Harris helped bail out members of ANTIFA out of prison.

I'll wait.

If you don't provide proof, you're posts are getting deleted for intentionally misleading information.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

don’t ask me, ask them. 

Fuck outta here.  

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

really?

show me where Kamala Harris helped bail out members of ANTIFA out of prison.

I'll wait.

If you don't provide proof, you're posts are getting deleted for intentionally misleading information.

nah don't delete... leave it up... just makes him look more stupid.... lol