Getting my COVID vaccine shot in 3 days

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man how many benefits do boomers deserve? Fucking scum privileged to the very end  On a more serious note, I've seen and heard of way too many people in their thirties dying of this shit and leav

If you would be so worried about long term effects you'd lose some weight  

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Delita said:

Apparently COVID is now deemed political and should only be talked about in politics club.

LOCK

if the thread goes that way, the yeah. however, i'd like to hope we can stay on topic 🙂 

lol aza acting all smug about a vaccine shot. :kaz: I'm sure you will die from the russian vaccine. 

I could've get mine over a month ago but I'm not retarded and take a vaccine without enough testing for unwanted long term side effects if I live in place with almost zero cases.

37 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

lol aza acting all smug about a vaccine shot. :kaz: I'm sure you will die from the russian vaccine. 

I could've get mine over a month ago but I'm not retarded and take a vaccine without enough testing for unwanted long term side effects if I live in place with almost zero cases.

Don't tell me you're an anti vaxxer. 

Apparently the vaccines don't seem to be as effective against the recent mutations of the Covid-19 virus found in Africa and the UK, seems kinda pointless to get the shot before they can clarify with certainty if that's really the case. 

13 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Apparently the vaccines don't seem to be as effective against the recent mutations of the Covid-19 virus found in Africa and the UK, seems kinda pointless to get the shot before they can clarify with certainty if that's really the case. 

I haven't seen anything about the Pfizer vaccine, but the Moderna one doesn't have any problems with the UK strain. Fewer antibodies were produced when used against the South African strain, but that points to a shorter period of immunity against that strain rather than an ineffective vaccine.

my mom's a nurse so she could have got it already, but one of the other nurses took and got sick as hell vomitting and what not. fuck getting it right away, let a few guinea pigs go first. hopefully enough people get it that we really won't need to,

what i can't believe is how some of these shmucks would step over their own grandma to be first in line to get it. another nurse freaked out because she wanted two doses, and a doctor is being fired because the fucker STOLE a second dose for him and his family. :rofl: just goes to show you to get a gun, if the world ever went to shit people would literally slit your throat for a loaf of bread. scum.

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

my mom's a nurse so she could have got it already, but one of the other nurses took and got sick as hell vomitting and what not. fuck getting it right away, let a few guinea pigs go first. hopefully enough people get it that we really won't need to,

what i can't believe is how some of these shmucks would step over their own grandma to be first in line to get it. another nurse freaked out because she wanted two doses, and a doctor is being fired because the fucker STOLE a second dose for him and his family. :rofl: just goes to show you to get a gun, if the world ever went to shit people would literally slit your throat for a loaf of bread. scum.

i respect those who want it and those who don't. both have valid views. i've heard some crazy stories, as well  :D 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

In Russia over 60 cant get the vaccine they are told to stay home and young people are a ptiority, while in other countries theyre prioritizing 80 year old first. Dont know which approach is right.

Man how many benefits do boomers deserve? Fucking scum privileged to the very end :hest:

On a more serious note, I've seen and heard of way too many people in their thirties dying of this shit and leaving small kids behind. 

Let the ones who already lived their lives stay inside a little longer 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1