Getting my COVID vaccine shot in 3 days

15 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Man how many benefits do boomers deserve? Fucking scum privileged to the very end :hest:

On a more serious note, I've seen and heard of way too many people in their thirties dying of this shit and leaving small kids behind. 

Let the ones who already lived their lives stay inside a little longer 🤷‍♂️

:kaz:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man how many benefits do boomers deserve? Fucking scum privileged to the very end  On a more serious note, I've seen and heard of way too many people in their thirties dying of this shit and leav

If you would be so worried about long term effects you'd lose some weight  

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im not against vaccines but i've never even had a flu shot and i've been fine, i think i've gotten the flu maybe twice in my entire life and had very mild symptoms those times. I don't have a reason to get the COVID one anytime soon.

That's how it works. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Im not against vaccines but i've never even had a flu shot and i've been fine, i think i've gotten the flu maybe twice in my entire life and had very mild symptoms those times. I don't have a reason to get the COVID one anytime soon.

What does the flu shot have to do with Covid19? 😐

6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Supposedly 2 years is guaranteed. 

lol hasn't people like Kevin Durant (no vaccine) gotten covid twice now?  shit's funny. me aunt got a version of the vax, as she's a nurse. 6 months you have to geet shot twice. and the 2nd one is much harsher//actually seem'd to give her a little covid.  fears.  just in case anyone wants to know.  

13 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol hasn't people like Kevin Durant (no vaccine) gotten covid twice now?  shit's funny. me aunt got a version of the vax, as she's a nurse. 6 months you have to geet shot twice. and the 2nd one is much harsher//actually seem'd to give her a little covid.  fears.  just in case anyone wants to know.  

Yes that how vaccines work. 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You are a fucking idiot. 

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

So what's th procedure it weakens your immune system Pfizer vaccine is also two injections. You're supposed to O stay at home for 3 weeks till the second shot? 

No, still mask and socially distance but the 1 dose is only 45% effective until you get the second dose which puts it to that 90-95% effective range. I thought Russia was using their own vaccine though. Weren't they the first nation to announce they had a vaccine way back in August?

1 minute ago, Ike said:

No, still mask and socially distance but the 1 dose is only 45% effective until you get the second dose which puts it to that 90-95% effective range. I thought Russia was using their own vaccine though. Weren't they the first nation to announce they had a vaccine way back in August?

Sputnik V. Russia sucks.  They haven't even released efficacy reports on it.  

3 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Sputnik V. Russia sucks.  They haven't even released efficacy reports on it.  

Yeah, I heard an NPR report it on last night. That's why I was asking. I know it's been suspect from the start and mostly just a show of power from Russia more than anything.

3 hours ago, Ike said:

LOL Putin once showed a reporter a video on his phone about their new futuristic missiles, and it turns out he was showing them footage of missiles from the US.:drake:

Russia doesn't have shit.