Last time I did weed I thought I was gonna have a heart attack

Me and my dad got fucked up on spacecake a long time ago. We ended up in the hospital because we could barely react or move and my brother (who brought us the cake) was panicking :hest:

Actually I was kinda panicking first ( :downs:) because I called him up just before I was losing all energy, telling him that this won't end well :D

Don't know what they put in that cake but I never tripped this hard in my life.

I remember going several times to wash my face and would wonder why I hear water running in the living room, it felt like the most intriguing and complex mental puzzle ever. 

It must have taken me minutes sitting on the couch like a retard to realize I left the tap open in the bathroom and I must have repeated this several times back and forth :mj:

And In between all this I had to massage my dad's shoulders several times because he "wasn't feeling well" :tom: :rofls:

There was also some home-made pizza left that we made earlier that day.

As I was getting high I was eating a slice and as I took bites it felt bright and big like the sun, the image that lingers on as my memory is as if I was trying to bite into a giant pumpkin, it felt that big. 

Best pizza ever:dame:

• Haha 1

LMFAO! :tom: 

good story, 10/10 family drama. 

I have to say I was a stoner, smoked weed every day for about 10 years then stopped, now smoking like 3-5 times a month for relaxation. Still drinking a lot of alc rn but I wanna quit and stay sober.

Even my edible history is boring, mostly did it with my roommates in the past. Either felt nothing and was bored or I felt this weird sensation when you get high you know when your body feels super relaxed you stretch and can feel your legs and feet but on edibles it felt like I wasn't in my own body anymore.

When it hit after a few hours I just went to bed and prayed  I would fall asleep because I thought I was leaving my own body because I couldn't feel anything.  

My chem record is limited also but this one time, it was also with said roommates (we are still friends but man those bastards lured me into stupid shit) I took LSD. Like this paper thing to swallow. drowned it with beer on a friday night. then we went to a club I never heard of.

I remember because we walked there, we were around 10 people and took a "short cut" it was like a road in the forest in complete darkness and after 30 minutes we arrived at a metal fence but it was "broken" at some point. They knew, they told me about it so one by one everyone walked through the little hole in the fence. And then I was walking through it and I just couldn't, I was wearing a t-shrit and my back got entirely ripped apart by some hanging metal strings :D  and then I was walking back and forth asking for a cigarette for some reason because I had to stop the bleeding :tom:   

It was my first time I took LSD and I was smoking weed the entire evening and drinking a few beers, the walk to the club fucked me up so hard I forgot most of it. I kept asking for a cigarette apparently, even taking cigs from other people and smoked them. :tom:  then I sat down (and this I remember but barely) next to two girls on a couch talking nonsense to them and just laid their like a zombie listening to the awful electro music but at least I enjoyed the light show.

one of my roommates met one of his friends and took me to drive me home, dude was made at me because he wanted to fuck her but instead he was doing a babysitter mission for me this weekend :kaz: 

man, I never did LSD again I remember in my head going back and forth through that fence opening asking for a cigarette :tom:  I remember when I was in my room I was listening music full volume, my ears must have almost exploded. It was godlike tho. :wow:   

I was glad I got up to take a shit and eat a slice of bread saturday evening, then getting back to bed, basically spent the whole weekend in bed after that. LSD? NEVER AGAIN! (I think I told this story on sw before).

• Haha 1
On 2021-01-26 at 5:26 AM, kazpunk said:

LMFAO! :tom: 

good story, 10/10 family drama. 

I have to say I was a stoner, smoked weed every day for about 10 years then stopped, now smoking like 3-5 times a month for relaxation. Still drinking a lot of alc rn but I wanna quit and stay sober.

Even my edible history is boring, mostly did it with my roommates in the past. Either felt nothing and was bored or I felt this weird sensation when you get high you know when your body feels super relaxed you stretch and can feel your legs and feet but on edibles it felt like I wasn't in my own body anymore.

When it hit after a few hours I just went to bed and prayed  I would fall asleep because I thought I was leaving my own body because I couldn't feel anything.  

My chem record is limited also but this one time, it was also with said roommates (we are still friends but man those bastards lured me into stupid shit) I took LSD. Like this paper thing to swallow. drowned it with beer on a friday night. then we went to a club I never heard of.

I remember because we walked there, we were around 10 people and took a "short cut" it was like a road in the forest in complete darkness and after 30 minutes we arrived at a metal fence but it was "broken" at some point. They knew, they told me about it so one by one everyone walked through the little hole in the fence. And then I was walking through it and I just couldn't, I was wearing a t-shrit and my back got entirely ripped apart by some hanging metal strings :D  and then I was walking back and forth asking for a cigarette for some reason because I had to stop the bleeding :tom:   

It was my first time I took LSD and I was smoking weed the entire evening and drinking a few beers, the walk to the club fucked me up so hard I forgot most of it. I kept asking for a cigarette apparently, even taking cigs from other people and smoked them. :tom:  then I sat down (and this I remember but barely) next to two girls on a couch talking nonsense to them and just laid their like a zombie listening to the awful electro music but at least I enjoyed the light show.

one of my roommates met one of his friends and took me to drive me home, dude was made at me because he wanted to fuck her but instead he was doing a babysitter mission for me this weekend :kaz: 

man, I never did LSD again I remember in my head going back and forth through that fence opening asking for a cigarette :tom:  I remember when I was in my room I was listening music full volume, my ears must have almost exploded. It was godlike tho. :wow:   

I was glad I got up to take a shit and eat a slice of bread saturday evening, then getting back to bed, basically spent the whole weekend in bed after that. LSD? NEVER AGAIN! (I think I told this story on sw before).

The fuck, you're lame. I've only done LSD once cause some 4chan rich jew kids sold it to me. It was great but $10 a hit which I know is the standard was still too expensive cause I could just get a gram of 2C-i for like ~100 and that shit would last years just like 4-aco. But yeah, how the fuck does LSD scare anyone it was the chillest most relaxing enjoyable non-scary clear-headed trip ever. 

• Geese 1
5 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

The fuck, you're lame. I've only done LSD once cause some 4chan rich jew kids sold it to me. It was great but $10 a hit which I know is the standard was still too expensive cause I could just get a gram of 2C-i for like ~100 and that shit would last years just like 4-aco. But yeah, how the fuck does LSD scare anyone it was the chillest most relaxing enjoyable non-scary clear-headed trip ever. 

my story might be boring and shitty but did you even read it?

I don't even know how much or what exactly kind of LSD I took, it was like a quarter of paper. drowned it with beer but smoked weed entire evening and was drinking. The walk to the club in darkness was exhausting and by the time we got to the fence I wasn't in control anymore. Out of this world. I think if we stayed home and maybe only took LSD in a small dose it would've been enjoyable. 

I won't take it again because I remember the weekend spending in bed, I wanted to get up and do shit but I felt as if  I was hit by a truck. 

fuck chems lol, only one i really liked is coke and I was doing that only on new years but dropped that habit too. :shrug: 

I am lame, fuck drugs and alc I wanna be sober again! :mjcry:

2 hours ago, kazpunk said:

my story might be boring and shitty but did you even read it?

I don't even know how much or what exactly kind of LSD I took, it was like a quarter of paper. drowned it with beer but smoked weed entire evening and was drinking. The walk to the club in darkness was exhausting and by the time we got to the fence I wasn't in control anymore. Out of this world. I think if we stayed home and maybe only took LSD in a small dose it would've been enjoyable. 

I won't take it again because I remember the weekend spending in bed, I wanted to get up and do shit but I felt as if  I was hit by a truck. 

fuck chems lol, only one i really liked is coke and I was doing that only on new years but dropped that habit too. :shrug: 

I am lame, fuck drugs and alc I wanna be sober again! :mjcry:

LOL I read it but i was high.

And I still am 

sorry :tom: