the official alien thread

post your favorite conspiracies. i love reading this stuff. i'm convinced we've had alien life here before. 

sorry @kazpunk

i remember this article getting the conspiracy wheels spinning

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

GD man, that was kinda sparse, maybe add a bit of info what do you think first. 

I will say this, they are out there, theories are endless obviously. I like to think there's some alien race right now conquering parts of our universe at rapid speed. Advanced alien civilization or zerg-like creatures it could be anything. 

I sometimes think about how fast our planet can come to an end because of an alien attack. And I don't mind, I just wanna see a lot of it, if I die at the end I don't care, I just don't wanna die first. 

also this shit should be on the main forum tbh, alien talk is always good.

oh I forgot to mention, the reason I say this is a few years back koko said what if there are other earths in our universe with human beings. I was owning him with boss on my side, telling him it's not a special thought. 

Edited by kazpunk

yea some comet-like looking space crafts. I like that,  they talked about this for years now. 

also while probably debunked in a way I like this black knight satellite theory of this space debris orbiting the earth on and off. 

Black_Knight_Satellite_(cropped).jpg