The Medium GameSpot review - 9.0

3 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lmao at your obsessive nature combined with lostfools psychotic nature itt ROFL 

watch you bring up jimbo in every non related thread , for ever now ROFL 

luckily you'll soon be locked up in the sheep mantal ward soon :rofls:

35 minutes ago, JonB said:

Hiding behind the cows ? Pretty soon youll be hiding in the bushes with your little dick out like the other sheep 🤣

Sloooooowwww Jonny outing himself 😂🤣

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This you?  

Sheep think they are more knowledgeable than Alex from DF 🤣🤣🤣

remember when GS was supposed to be biased against Xbox? but but Tobias Isreal   GS: 9 Meta: 71  

Posted Images

Youre not even making sense . Just showing you are an obsessive mental job . We all know that .

I didnt realize until like last year or so that most of the sheep here are actually insane. I thought it was just trolling.  But I was wrong . You all have severe mental problems and should all go see someone before the same happens to you as poor jimbo 

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

Youre not even making sense . Just showing you are an obsessive mental job . We all know that .

I didnt realize until like last year or so that most of the sheep here are actually insane. I thought it was just trolling.  But I was wrong . You all have severe mental problems and should all go see someone before the same happens to you as poor jimbo 

You're probably going to bail him out after spending months asking for his for his ban to be lifted.    Slow Jonny feels sorry for "poor jimbo".... Like GD said all. you Jimbo defenders are closet pedos. 

Sick fuck. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're probably going to bail him out after spending months asking for his for his ban to be lifted.    Slow Jonny feels sorry for "poor jimbo".... Like GD said all. you Jimbo defenders are closet pedos. 

Sick fuck. 

Look at your obsession levels rn lmao 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're bragging about a multiplatform game and hobopass subscribers. The point is, you're embarrassing.:lul: 

Lmao coming from the bitter Sony fan that jumped into MS ecosystem . This is rich 🤣

What is this even about? You have a windows OS, so owned!? :kaz: 

Maybe you guys would have a point if I was subscribed to hobopass or was buying game from the Xbox store. And even that would be quite the stretch in logic.

Just now, Ramza said:

What is this even about? You have a windows OS, so owned!? :kaz: 

Maybe you guys would have a point if I was subscribed to hobopass or was buying game from the Xbox store. And even that would be quite the stretch in logic.

Can you play this game on Linux, Steam OS or OSX? No, the platform is Microsoft Windows.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Can you play this game on Linux, Steam OS or OSX? No, the platform is Microsoft Windows.

So what? Are you merging Xbox with PC now, like they're one and the same? Surely you're not that desperate. :laff: