• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This you?  

Sheep think they are more knowledgeable than Alex from DF 🤣🤣🤣

remember when GS was supposed to be biased against Xbox? but but Tobias Isreal   GS: 9 Meta: 71  

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

the more i read about this game the less enthusiasm i have for it. Theres no combat which is a core part of SH, instead they just went with hide and seek stealth segments.

but apparently the puzzles are a lot of fun. also, the combat was horrific in sh. i purposely played it on easy and kept the puzzles on hard, because the combat sucked. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The idea of having to play it on medium settings on my PC is really bumming me out to the point where I don't want to get it.

You should have gotten an rtx card.  I watched video of this with a 2060 and dlss and it stays above 60 with rt on 

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I have a 1660ti which should be enough for games like this that aren't at all pushing any technical boundaries.

This game is basically running 2 games at once in parts of the game. How is that not pushing tech boundaries?

12 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This game is basically running 2 games at once in parts of the game. How is that not pushing tech boundaries?

Lol its not 2 games at once, don't exaggerate. The most important aspect for that would be a good SSD to stream in the assets, and mine is top of the line.

Just now, Pat McCrotch said:

Spending more money on an SSD than a video card. Only Twinkie :tom:

Its called doing the smart thing and waiting for price drops and better versions to come out :reg: If high end $800+ video cards are already struggling to run early gen games at optimal settings with ray tracing, then just how outdated are they going to be a few years from now?