The Medium GameSpot review - 9.0

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Both platforms are Microsoft owned, both platforms are variations of Windows 10.

:kaz:

And what is even your point anyway? That I'm a fucking Lemshit now? 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This you?  

Sheep think they are more knowledgeable than Alex from DF 🤣🤣🤣

remember when GS was supposed to be biased against Xbox? but but Tobias Isreal   GS: 9 Meta: 71  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, nitric said:

Imagine building a PC and can't run any modern games past low or medium  and blaming everything but yourself:ben:

The game could clearly run without any issues on a PS4 or Xbone. Don't defend it being an unoptimized mess just because you need to justify spending an exorbitant amount of money on PC parts.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The game could clearly run without any issues on a PS4 or Xbone. Don't defend it being an unoptimized mess just because you need to justify spending an exorbitant amount of money on PC parts.

You bought a gaming PC and didn't keep the GPU as a top 3 or even top 5  priority :tom:

70's on metacritic but i won't lie, this is the first time since gears of war 4 in 2016 where i've been excited about an xbox 'exclusive' game.

I mean i liked janky horror games like evil within 1 and silent hill homecoming so i'd probably like this.

pretty sure GS went way over average with observer and 9.0'd it as well, they must have a hard-on for bloober team.

honestly, this is where launching on xbox is a huge mistake for devs. we'll never get a true quality assessment.

that metacritic has 10's, 95's and then 40's and 30's sprinkled in. I mean we all know everyone hates xbox and anything they release will inevitably be flooded with poor scores, but when major sites are in 80-90 range, and then 30's and 40's come in you have to be suspect. this only happens for xbox games. :D