Remember when I said buy BlackBerry stock?

Just now, jehurey said:

Just goes to show.

Just like your favorite company..........the best to happen to you is seeing you turn into a joke for others.

Do you ever stop being a twat? Like seriously.. you're so fucking annoying. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't be so hard on yourself.

But yet you can't afford an original Pro Controller.

The irony of an app called Robin Hood flailing to save the rich when the poors try take their money

Posted Images

The short squeeze domino-effect they're using is a really clever strategy. And I don't think it's retail investors driving it anymore. GS' market cap has risen $24b. That's equal to 40m $600 stimulus checks. And the stock price was ping-ponging like crazy in after hours trading, which is mostly institutional investors. If I had to guess, I think it's big shark vs big shark now. It's fascinating to watch. 

Apparently, what happened was that one of the hedge funds that was doing the massive short strategy had a management change, and that is what led to the opening for regular people to see a mistake in their stock manipulation.

Those people made a mistake, they probably have spent decades developing a process to eliminate such errors, but they fucked up in a unique way.

They honestly thought that the next PS5 and Xbox would not have disc drives and were betting on that permanently knocking Gamestop stock price to near-nothing.

So, clearly these Wall Street people let this fall within the cracks, because we already knew that physical game media was going to survive, SINCE JULY?, and Gamestop would still be limping along, not dead.

Edited by jehurey

Man, I'd stay away from AMC. I just looked at it. GS' short ratio is 5.78 and AMC's is only 1.42 with twice the float. It's not nearly as good of a candidate for that short squeeze domino effect they're hoping for. Then again who the hell knows with this craziness.