1 hour ago, Saucer said:

LOL 

LOL, I love how that person is instructing you.

So, Elizabeth Warren is specifically framing an issue in which the answer will be "Congress didn't regulate Wall Street sufficiently after the 2008 crash."

Which is the very answer she wants everybody to hear.

And this guy is trying to say (and instructing you to believe) that Elizabeth Warren is stupid because its going to make the Congress that she serves in look bad.

.................yeah, I'm sure she's aware of that. Its where she wants to assign blame, as well. She wants to declare "I told you so."

Its funny seeing you try so hard.

• NPC 1
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I love how that person is instructing you.

So, Elizabeth Warren is specifically framing an issue in which the answer will be "Congress didn't regulate Wall Street sufficiently after the 2008 crash."

Which is the very answer she wants everybody to hear.

And this guy is trying to say (and instructing you to believe) that Elizabeth Warren is stupid because its going to make the Congress that she serves in look bad.

.................yeah, I'm sure she's aware of that. Its where she wants to assign blame, as well. She wants to declare "I told you so."

Its funny seeing you try so hard.

How do you twist things the way you do? 

5 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

How do you twist things the way you do? 

How am I twisting it?

[Just watch as he now claims that the simple question I am asking is twisting]

LOL what the hell is this place.:drake:

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How am I twisting it?

[Just watch as he now claims that the simple question I am asking is twisting]

LOL what the hell is this place.:drake:

Welcome to the official politics club. Everyone is welcome. 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Welcome to the official politics club. Everyone is welcome. 

LOL I know what its called, but that's not what it is.

Apparently topic changes, and running away from questions appear to be the only thing that's welcomed here. :kaz:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL I know what its called, but that's not what it is.

Apparently topic changes, and running away from questions appear to be the only thing that's welcomed here. :kaz:

You're the one hiding jehurey. Deleting posts you disagree with, removing people that don't align with your views. You don't believe in free and open discourse because it may expose your awful viewpoints. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're the one hiding jehurey. Deleting posts you disagree with, removing people that don't align with your views. You don't believe in free and open discourse because it may expose your awful viewpoints. 

that's the other difference: people are actually going to my club.

thanks for confirming.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

that's the other difference: people are actually going to my club.

thanks for confirming.

Lol you're a disgrace. You spent months bitching about how I was abusing my mod powers yet the moment you get the opportunity to you create your own little resetera-style dictatorship where you purge anything or anyone who doesn't align with your laughable opinions.

Also, theres been one post in that group since thursday. Hardly a hot bed of activity :D 

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol you're a disgrace. You spent months bitching about how I was abusing my mod powers yet the moment you get the opportunity to you create your own little resetera-style dictatorship where you purge anything or anyone who doesn't align with your laughable opinions.

Also, theres been one post in that group since thursday. Hardly a hot bed of activity :D 

you're right...........its not as active as you and cooke losing your shit over me.

I take that constituted about 65% of your material over here? I wouldn't know, since I'm not even bothering to see. LOL

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

you're right...........its not as active as you and cooke losing your shit over me.

I take that constituted about 65% of your material over here? I wouldn't know, since I'm not even bothering to see. LOL

:ccruise:

• Haha 1